Third Fleet (SCTF) Recruiting! + New NA Clan 09/08/20

Welcome :raised_hands:

Lets make this short and sweet! Long story short, me and some friends are making a new clan and targeting active yet casual StarCraft ll players who are looking to connect with people who share the same interest for this timeless game!

Our Goal :raising_hand_woman:

Our goal is not to become the biggest clan/ clans in SC NA… big no.
We in fact want to become the most active, tight knit community in NA.

Both myself and the leader feel like people who create chain-clans create an unwanted culture of players feeling like just a number more then a valued member of an exclusive team.

Become Our OG’s! / Officer Opportunities :sunglasses:

In joining SCTF/ Third Fleet, you have the privilege of setting your name in stone as one of the first of many OG’s that people will long to be!
The more we see you active, the more we want to give you responsibilities.

If it is something you wish to be, we would love nothing more then to delegate leadership to our first members leaving them in charge of certain areas where they feel their strengths are.

Look us up! :hugs:

Feel free to search Third Fleet, or our clan tag [ SCTF ] in the NA server and add our officers so we can get you onboard. Other option would be joining our new discord and pinging us on there!

As well as this, I will be checking everyday to see replies.

Here is my battlenet id GTFO#1717

Leaders discord: Tyson The Rand#6672

Thanks! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :ok_hand:

other than active, what type of playstyle(s) and clan personality are you aiming at for your clan?
Ive mostly been playing co-op but interasted in other modes too, tho with school starting back up my sc2 time might end up being limited to mostly weekends.

Anyone is free to join mate :slight_smile:

would like to join zestyviking#1726