Things that surprised you in campaign and you liked

I only had to appeal to the revolution what held people together was the hatred of dominance, they were not the defenders of man, if the swarm is strangely taking the city the hard way allowing evacuation instead of pumping infested is enough Although Kerrigan’s treachery as a treacherous must be a fine point of tension in the crew. And let’s not forget Raynor’s charisma, we should not underestimate that,The raiders have already gotten into equally dense situations before him, and after all, he can only say that he gets off his ship.

Whitewashing
you can’t Whitewashing, a shapeshifter this is SC2’s most troublesome character is so childish and an obsessive with Amon

she is the equivalent of AI assistant and / or pc is like a toaster hates

I find Davis to be an old version of her, Nova is too patriotic

Nova isn’t patriotic. She is committed to protect people from harm at his point.

Izsha’s voice is enough to warrant hate. Honestly though, my Izsha hate mostly stems from the fact there was a poster in the past who wanted her to be a hero unit.

You do realise, that the Duran comment was mostly a jab. That being said, Narud in SC2 sucks.

I’m so proud of you, Brother. Had my attitude somehow seeping into you?

Yeah, holding out in a bunker with Impaler borrow nearby must strike quite a nerve.

Only in WoL, the rest is clearly budget cut.

Isha who?

Yeah, I was a bit skeptic about him at first, but the book Flashpoint sold him for me.

Wait, how can that be Raynor’s call? The Swarm’s already invaded before he decided to join. It wasn’t until Kerrigan starting to attack her primary target, the Palace, that Raynor deigns to pitch in. By that point the Swarm already move past civilian populace.

1 Like

It is not to save life but to save the interests of the domain (including civilians), it is really interesting how it does not decide to become independent during a totalitariy emperor, but despairs when someone wants to implement more legal measures of how to treat a criminal, really the only difference between Nova and davis that one has less scruples and in whom they place their loyalty, it already seems they came to the conclusion that valerian is not capable. really that seeing the figures of Arturus and Valeria reminds me remembers the duality of Porfiro Diaz (Authority of (State Power) and Francisco Madero (democratic idealism)

He’s basically condoning the invasion by allying with Kerrigan. All Matt wanted to do was evacuate civilians.

3 Likes

You think you have a monopoly on getting joke guts all over the operating table?

Anyway, it wasn’t Raynor’s call to invade at all either, it was Kerrigan’s. It was made pretty clear to them that they could either operate on her time table and get a voice, or be left out of the planning entirely.

No? Its still nothing he has any control over. He’s choosing to operate along side her instead of snarling and cursing at her so they at least get to improve the odds of it ending in a way they prefer. If Raynor is responsible for her because he takes the opportunity to make sure Mengsk is finished, then Matt and Valerian are responsible for her because they actively attempt to manage her attack.

2 Likes

To be honest, having a joke misunderstood and taken out of context is half of the fun here!

1 Like

Well, in some cases it is understandable. Take Stukov for example, I know a lot of people would. His voice actor died and they did a pretty good job at making a continuation for his story.

1 Like

I was you now, before you were you.

Better than not knowing about it.

pride

Nova was brainwashed initially, you know.

She has a free will under Valerian.

Like Nova in NCO #4. Priorities.
Save the civs, even if it kills your PR.

We can’t have that now, can we? You need to find a new personality as soon as possible, Brother! There can’t be overlap with how small our community is!

I don’t care. 202020

It’s a joke. 20202020

There can be overlap of course.

Nope. They themselves take no part in attacking the human capital. Raynor on the other hand is basically using the swarm to accomplish his goal and helping them kill other humans.

Why’d they recolor his hair? Why does he look so frickin bulky compared to SC1?

Yes, because pretending the zerg don’t exist and trying to operate around them is a policy that has certainly never backfired and resulted in the destruction of at least two major governments that Raynor was personally witness to. Not at all.

What do you mean? His hair is black in both games. I guess its a bit more grey in BW, before the remaster, but black versus dark grey isn’t exactly a huge change. And he’s bulky because he has a gigantic zerg growth all over his body. Like come on man, its right there outside his coat.

1 Like

To be fair here, in StarCraft 1 you only see him as a little picture, and a tiny bit of bad animation. I certainly didn’t get the right proportions from that, but the Zerg infestation could also very well alter said proportions.

1 Like

You saw him in the BW intro. In SC2 he has a much wider face. Plus the grey hair is missing.

Yes, that is the bad animation I was talking about. I don’t find the looks to be overly out of line, but that’s just me.

2 Likes