Theory: The Terran are the true successors to the Xel'naga and will soon be more powerful than the Zerg or Protoss

Your train of thought turned into a boat.

Sure you can! You just need to use mad reason.

Does it work? I’ve read these forms. There is posters like I believe like Charmed and TrickyHunter, you have yet to mad reason with. (May have the names wrong).

Tricky is not that unreasonable, as much as he is just the biggest buzzkill ever who sucks the life out of everything. If I have a good example of this behaviour, it’s Sayian. Our greatest One Hit Wonder in the worst kind of sense.

Also there was HOFF back on the Old Forum who was pretty Chaotic Neutral incarnate. I actually appreciated that guy. An honest troll.

Charmed isn’t mad as much as single minded. He/she is so strict in his/her own little world that it’s impossible to hat with.

TrickyHunter is… I don’t know what he/she is. For someone who hates StarCraft and all its content, he/she just keep trashing it over and over in quite ridiculous manner.

Tricky likes the base setting but hates the plot and execution.

Tricky is also incredibly rigid and tunnel-minded. Also, he called the Witcher books Tolkien rip-off. You can’t expect me to forget that.

He’s got full blown autism. You forgive it for another certain poster here so you can cut him some slack too.

1 Like

I mean I haven’t spent much time with rag (or do you mean someone else),but yeah, I take that into account when dealing with Trick.

Someone else. ;p

Rag was pretty harmless. I don’t think he actually bothered anyone, just got kind of annoying.

Do you mean your wife?

I think RC didn’t love him at all.

1 Like

He’s speaking about TheUndermind. :confused:

Oh, UM. Where did he even end up. Also, UM was very easy to stop. And the fact we were better at making a cult was driving him mad.

Ex- We’re currently divorced.

That’s up for debate.

One man cult is not a cult, so we’re better by definition.

Has UM even shown himself in the new forum?

Not to my knowledge.

Technically he was a hive mind, so even though he was one man he was composed of millions of individuals.

1 Like

Yet no matter how many individuals he was made of he was still one man in the end. And he will be remembered as one.

3 Likes