The World Catching Up To Korea

Korea has known all along that zerg was garbage. Seems like the rest of the world is finally catching on.
rankedftw. com/stats/races/1v1/#v=2&r=2&l=-2
Korean Zerg pop in 2016: 26%
Korean Zerg pop in 2020: 26%

rankedftw. com/stats/races/1v1/#v=2&r=-2&l=-2
World Zerg pop in 2016: 30%
World Zerg pop in 2020: 27%

Zerg is so easy that foreigners able to catch up to their Korean peers.

Terran and even protoss Koreans are still too far advanced for foreigner terrans and protoss.

2 Likes

I’m not good at britsh satire… It’s not my humorous sytle.

By the way, the new wand look like work well. Stay safe, keep kind. I want to wave it and spell. Ah…A little tired, let me check my mana vaules.

The world has already pass Korea. That’s why blizzard needed to create some patch terrans I Korea

https://www.maguro.one/2020/03/iem-in-numbers.html

Korea is faltering but even so have a vice grip on the SC2 pro scene.

The number of players who play zerg have been going steadily down because Blizzard nerfs zerg based on how well Serral does and now nobody but serral can play it. Lol @ CrusaderKlown saying zerg is easy as tens of thousands of low ranked players abandon the race.

3 of the top 6 foreigners last year were Terrans in the year when Zerg was supposedly OP. Guess we know which race is the easy foreigner race now.

Probably the race that won all foreigner tournaments?

“Serral wins WCS so Zerg is OP”

The race was easy enough for 3 of them to be in the top 6 but not easy enough for them to beat Serral

Top 2 were zergs. Who cares about the arbitrary number of 6? Lets talk about the top 2. Serral and Reynor.

Foreigner zergs as good as Korean zergs

Foreigner terrans can’t reach the level of Korean terrans

Why is this like rocket science to you? Can’t you ever see the facts and come to a reasonable conclusion? Instead, we jump through hoops until you find stats where you twist them around to fit your agenda.

Its really as easy as Foreigner terrans arent as good as Korean terrans because its a harder race to master than zerg.

Because Serral and Reynor are far superior to those other guys. Imagine thinking Terran needs to be buffed for Heromarine to beat Serral… LOL. That’s some forum logic for sure.

Yeah you can’t buff a player’s skill. Have people not figured that out yet?

1 Like

Sure: because they are not at the level of their Korean counterparts? Why do you think that buffing your race Heromarine/Ruff/Avilo would be able to reach the level of Innovation/Maru/TY?
As long as foreign-terrans will play with the same SC2-Terran race they will stay behind their Korean brothers.
I have a solution for this: They can play custom-games and give 70-80% handicap to Koreans (make Korean units with 20-30% less HP than EU/NA ones).

They won’t agree. They play this game for money or MMR. That’s demon power. They like it. We should respect.

Well… But give their less money and MMR than EU/NA ones, I think.

I can understand two psionic powers but my majority is purification psionic. Maybe you can ask them.

Or just keep it. They like war,power and blood.

What they enjoy most is ‘do or die’. Yes, they enjoy it. It’s not ridiclous. They really enjoy it. When they beat their oppoents, they can get sense of accopmlishment.

I understand a little void psionic. Do or die. Much better.

I play as ‘demon’ sometimes. Do or die. Pretty sure, Good, I enjoy it.

It would be better to have some instruments of torture, more blood, whines, tortures, maltreat, suxy, revenge.
More and more, taste better. Pretty sure.

Honestly I don’t know the current numbers but somethign that is obvious for me after a year and a half break without playing much is that now when I made 20+ games in EU the majority of my opponents are terans. And by majority I mean like 10+ from these 20 games. And back when I played there were much more zergs.

Eh, Dark had a decent showing in GSL, Scarlett definitely pulled her weight. Zerg is also doing fine in Dreamhack, Group A being dominated by Serral and Lambo, Elazer isn’t doing too badly either.

Should I cue you in to the TCF final agenda? We’ve got korean TvT finals sure but we want a WCS TvT finals, IMAGINE the salt. The 10 year narrative of the foreign vs korean terran dilemma gone up in SMOKE.

1 Like

Yeah cuz they suck. If you compare the play of EU zergs vs KR zergs the quality is roughly the same. EU terrans have worse play than KR terrans and that has NOTHING to do with balance because you’re making a comparison between Terran and Terran.

LOL

You’re the guy saying one Terran being worse than another Terran is a balance issue. That’s not a reasonable conclusion. It’s delusional.

Let’s apply your logic to zerg: Bronze league zergs are worse than Code S zergs. BUFF ZERG! ThIS iS a ReAsOnAbLe CoNcLuSiOn REEEEEEEE wHy CaNt YoU bE FaIr bAtZ? REEEEEEEE hOw Is ThIs RoCkEt ScIeNcE tO YoU? REEEEEE

1 Like

Hate speech :smirk:
20 characters.

3 Likes