The Path of Exile mistake

The Path of Exile mistake is when a game wants to add some difficulty or make you feel like you progressed far, it throws at you more units or increases actions per second, which slows down your PC. Not great. Should be something like adding more HP to enemy units instead.

This is what the brutal difficulty plus mutators is now.

Plenty of people enjoy Brutal+ difficulty though it requires a skill set that Brutal players won’t necessarily have depending on how they learnt to play SC2/coop.

He’s come on with 0 posts to say something negative so he’s probably trolling. Maybe another account of WinterKnight.

TBH I was expecting something along the lines of difficulty that the devs of the coop campaigns made like having special/heroic units lead attack waves (i.e. Leviathans, Loki Battlecruisers, Motherships like in Shuttles) or enemy units already start upgraded to +2/3.

Actually, quite a few of the mutators do something very similar and I’d say even more interesting/varied.

HotS

Avenger, Hardened Will, Inspiration, etc.

I don’t share your view about these mutators making things interesting, to me they’re an extreme and mostly un-fun way to go about it. And the biggest difference of all is they’re variably added to your games instead of being a constant (unless you add them yourself) that you should strategize your build order around, which is what OP is complaining about; basically adding greater rifts from Diablo 3 into coop which is just adding more and more variables to hopefully throw you off your game.