The Art of Warfare - Founded in 2001 - Recruiting

TAW recruits players who seek to be part of an environment where you can improve and have a good time. Our goal is to provide a unique community and an enjoyable experience for both the more casual player and the more competitive player.

TAW was formed in 2001 and is a large community with around 2000 members and 40+ games, the StarCraft II division consists of about 80 of those members across both EU and NA.

We offer one of the world’s largest TeamSpeak 3 servers where we organize weekly events including practice, tournaments, team games, coop and arcade games depending on what you prefer.

What you can expect from TAW:
Maturity, Respect, Friendship and Organized Leadership.

Join a clan of like-minded gamers, but find friends you can consider family.

To learn more or sign-up, you can visit /www.taw.net .

You can also reach us by joining our Discord and asking any questions you might have:
/discord.gg/CdFk3Wq

Due to the original recruitment post being in the old forums, we opened a new one. If you want to read up on the experiences that members have shared over the last years follow the links below:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/8178047979
and
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20753148260

If you have any questions, feel free to post here or contact the members listed below.

Contact info:
Dreamus - Dreamus @taw.net - (Discord: Dreamus#7381)
Cruelrichard - Cruelrichard @taw.net
Xrvca - Xrvca @taw.net

2 Likes

I joined TAW recently. Great clan, there is always someone on I can train with or just relax with some arcade :smiley:

3 Likes

I love this clan. There is always people to play 1v1s with, arcade, coop or just chat.
With variation in events and interests of the members there is something for everyone.
I’ve been with them for 3 years now.

4 Likes

Hello Roadhog here :wink: I joined TAW bout a week ago and i am already loving it, theres action here, tourneys, 1v1 practise nights, clan wars and players who r very willing to help u improve :smiley:

2 Likes

TAW is a great bunch of friendly people who love Starcraft. If you want some practice partners or coaches to help you improve you’ve come to the right place! Alternatively, if you want some friends to play coop, arcade, team games or FFAs we have a load of members that enjoy that too! :smile:

Alpha star coming to your ladder Pog!

Awesome Clan. Great group of core players and are willing to teach new members how to play a variety of strategies. Very welcoming to any members and randoms.

Fun games like always :slight_smile: glad I got some people to practice with

Nation wars in coming #soon. Going to be exciting! ^^

Games have been fun last night :slight_smile:

Those recent GSL matches were absolutely crazy! Thanks for watching and having fun guys!

Weekend over? Doesnt matter! Join us for some games :slight_smile:

I left your clan, i was ignored, and my account on the website was locked out for no reason.

Hi mate, we don’t lock account out on the website. Is it possible that you might been logging in with the wrong username/password? Feel free to get in touch and we can help you out to get you setup again. Feel free to reach out to me on Dreamus@taw.net or over Discord on (Dreamus#7381) and I can help you out.

bump, great clan should totally join it!

• List item

Nation wars finals tomorrow evening! Hype Intensifies :open_mouth:

Awesome Clan and very active group. Always a helping hand to find out various builds and strats. No regrets in Joining such a awesome group

Had some great coaching sessions lately. Lots of new players joining getting hyped to improve!

Great community! Been with it for 7 years, come join us on the fun!

I also received coaching and the players show up for practices every week.