Terran late game is underpowered

Ad hominem is a logical fallacy that occurs when an attack on a person is erroneously supposed to be an attack on that person’s argument when in fact it is unrelated. When you can’t understand basic math, it is highly relevant to a conversation for which understanding basic math is very important. In this case it is not ad hominem because it is not erroneous to suppose that someone who cannot understand basic math is wrong about basic math.

Watch the video that I posted. Learn how to count M&Ms. You can do it! Ignorance is not an argument.

2 Likes

They have said multiple times they are balancing almost exclusively for the highest levels of play.

Of Zerg players. Infestor brood 420 since 2010.

1 Like

Dude you’re a f 4ever diamond with Zerg

2 Likes

Highest is good in terms of mechanics but when you’re dealing with pros…it’s no longer ZvT, it’s Serral vs Maru and you can bet your keister that they study one another’s games to play against one another instead of playing a normal-ish ZvT.

That messes up perceived balance and is why I think that outside of specific incidents, the statistics which should be looked at are the ones from Ladder. Anything below Dia 1 is too crappy at the game for balance to be a major variable, outside of major outliers so start there.

You need a large sample size for data to be accurate in terms of establishing trends as well.

2 Likes

say that 3> 9 and talk about IQ seems really funny))))

2 Likes

After TY has won with the army approaching on 10 times in major tournaments alone, this argument loses a lot of weight.

Protoss players aren’t stupid. There is a reason why almost all of them have initially reacted the EXACT same way: a midgame all-in with very heavy gate units. They all know what they want: don’t let him get there. And you saw yourself how TY mauled maxed protoss armies without losing even half his army supply.

1 Like

Debatable against Mech

2 Likes

These are facts.

Team Liquid:
Protoss: 3 wins
Terran: 3 wins
Zerg: 9 wins

These are also facts.

What you say below is NOT a fact.

False statements don’t create facts.

5 Likes

Even WITHOUT Serral, even Premier+Major, which is the stupid stat YOU cherry picked, Terran still won 10, while Zerg won 11.

How does it feel to lose ANOTHER argument to me? How does it feel to get caught in yet ANOTHER lie? Winning against you all the time is getting exhausting. If we were in a muay thai match, this is the equivalent of hurting my knee on your face.

4 Likes

I linked to sources which means you have to lie to disagree. Lying doesn’t make you look smart.

What are you talking about? Did you get kicked out of the military and start doing drugs? Because that’s the vibe I get from your posts. Your posts are quite incoherent but these are far worse than usual.

then stop lying to look smarter

4 Likes

List a single lie. Oh wait, you can’t.

20 characters required.

3 Likes

Terrans do win more than Zergs do and that is a fact. Calling it a lie doesn’t make it a lie. I listed the math and sources for the data. I did an average over premier/major/minor events and scaled for base-rates. You did an average over premier/major (no minor events) and didn’t scale for base-rates, and you say that you proved I lied? You just lied and proved yourself a hypocrite at the same time.

Unfortunately for you, numbers don’t lie.

3 Likes

*Fortunately for me, numbers don’t lie. You seem to think the facts agree with you. They don’t. Take an average of major/premier/minor events and you will see zerg wins the fewest. This isn’t a matter of opinion. It is a matter of fact. This is the case even with Serral’s help, Mr SkyNet.

Lying doesn’t make you look smart. Most likely you need to count M&MS some more.

3 Likes

To prove it’s a lie you must first prove that it is wrong.

Simple. 20 characters.

1 Like