Terran late game is underpowered

Terran late game aint weak. But they do lack good high tech units in the “late game” tech tree. Instead they get crazy upgrades and the ability to pump out a stupid amount of very, very strong mid game units.

As well as the BC, the only true late game unit Terran has (Thors don’t count).

1 Like

The problem here is that all the best terrans are locked in Korea by the region lock. Don’t blame things on balance when balance has nothing to do with them. Go back to crying about tank counter-attacks hard-countering broods!

Wrong. Terrans win more than zergs do. That’s a fact.

In other news, 3 > 9. Now back to your regularly scheduled paranoid schizophrenia.

1 Like

So if we roll a three sided die 15 times and 9 out of 15 roles are side 0, it proves side zero is heavier? No it does not.

Surely you can understand how to count M&Ms? A sample has to be A) large enough to properly represent the population and B) randomized. Premier tournaments are neither.

1 Like

Some Diamond player I usually disagree with: “Terran only won 3 tournaments”

YOU: Wrong, Terran win more than Zerg

Team Liquid:

• Protoss: 3 wins
  • Terran: 3 wins
  • Zerg: 9 wins

Me: LUL

YOU: Please watch this youtube video about sample size, lets talk about statistics, please literally forget what I previously said.

2 Likes

True or false - can you comprehend how to count M&Ms?

So you are literally took dumb to count M&Ms

You can count all the M&Ms you want, it wont change the fact that Zerg has won 3x more premier tournaments than either of the other races this year. Squirm.

3 Likes

Answer: False. Thanks for clearing that up. I have better things to do than to talk to forum trolls with -7 IQ.

Answer: False. Thanks for clearing that up. I have better things to do than to talk to forum trolls with -7 IQ.

Ad hominem when you’re called out for being blatantly wrong. Color me shocked. Get back to hoarding old newspapers and connecting lines of string on your apartment walls to figure out a way to piece together the conspiracy of 3 > 9.

3 Likes

Then maybe try only queens/infestors combo it seems to beat literally everything even armies with mass ghosts or mass ht in their compositions.

Watch any game with bcs vs sky toss. Gsl classic vs maru season 1 finals is perfect

Hahahahahaha… What a zero credibility poster! Did he get his degree from Trump University?

Wrong! This is clearly Not a fact! Regardless of how much you like M&Ms. Or beer!

“All the best Terrans,” meaning who, exactly?

I guess we can see where you landed. Same reason you still support “Life.” You know how badly he damaged sports? How many investors stopped sponsoring events? How he crippled Kespa?

You don’t give a sh*t, though. Because Life was one of the best players ever. And as long as Zerg is winning, you really don’t care.

Uh really?!

Just stop the BS man.

That is also a game where herO clearly didn’t know what to do against TY, and the casters brought that up several times. He also had a huge bank that he simply didn’t use.

1 Like

Terran has won 7 Major, Zerg has won 8, Protoss has won 12.

Total (Premier AND Major, since that’s the lie you have to tell yourself, that somehow Major and Premier of even remotely of the same level):
Terran 10
Protoss 15
Zerg 17

Just how many lies are you going to tell, Batz? When on earth is Terran ever not going to be overpowered?

1 Like

Ignorance to the facts is not an argument.

When a player enters a round of 32 tournament and has a 1/32=3.125% chance to win the tournament - aka when the race they play has ZERO effect on their odds to win - the game will be balanced. When zerg players have a 28/12.8=2.2% chance to win, they are underpowered.

Terran late game is fine… If you have the control of atleast a masters player (roughly what, 10 percent of players if that?)

The race has a usability issue in late game IMO, its just too hard to use relative to the other races. IT can be incredibly strong but theres too much to do and mistakes are hugely punishing.

I’d like some QoL changes to Terran at the very least (stim while ghost selected is one) for late game… I’d gladly trade speedyvac upgrade for something like that. Less harassment power for more staying power in actual engagements that aren’t entirely dependant on having a perfect position.

The point Rabi is trying to make is that with a small sample size, nothing is set in stone and trends are barely established.

I’d argue pros are the worst example of balance because they often play against the player, not the race they chose.

Ladder, Dia 1 to top GM is where balance numbers should be taken from as this is a proper sample size.

1 Like