Terran is unplayable

Maru himself and every single top terran are getting crushed by player 800 mmr below them on regular basis, bio is WAY too weak
Bio suck when you hit late game, tell me how it is fair blazzard ???
Maybe time to nerf disruptor + prism and creep + baneling JESUS …

You dont REALIZE Broodlord Infestor era was NOTHING compared to this ???

7 Likes

This is a religion I can get behind. Also why would you play bio when you can thor rush? I ask you sir!

6 Likes

At WoL broodlord infestor era we had a simple (still bad but acceptable) rule: don’t let zerg get there!

Now queens defend everything until late game and then it’s gg.

4 Likes

Its really not unplayable.

16 Likes

Yea, a lot of frustration is caused by those a-move units. Not only Maru, even I am having a hard-time vs. Protoss/Zergs 800-1000MMR lower than me.
Yesterday i had to drop 15 games in a row in order to go at 6000MMR and still i have TvT my best match-up at 80% and TvP and TvZ at 30%.
We terrans should be organized and begin whining/wailing/screaming in unison. We should not use multiprong whine but concentrated whine.
This week we should whine for Baneling. Naext week for Queen, Creep, Disruptor and Prism all should have their dedicated whine-week.
If we whine for 5 units in the same time, the pesky Protoss/Zergs would call us whiners.

17 Likes

Bwhahahahaahahaahahaha right…

Good lord…not another whine thread. Just learn to play, dude.

And if you think bio is too weak, switch to mech.

6 Likes

How dare you call a legitimate concern (and honest frustration) from the most representative member of the Terran Community - whine?
Apologize immediately to all us suffering terrans that do not have early, mid, late game, economy, mobile detection, AOE…(chi piu ne ha piu ne metta)…
You should be a friend of BatZ/Goba- known terransuffering-deniers. I reporetd you for hate-speech.

3 Likes

Tier 1 units suck when you hit lategame…
Who would’ve thought?

11 Likes

Bio is not a lategame composition, so it should not be viable at lategame.

You do not see Zerg or Protoss saying that mass Zergling-Roach or Zealot-Stalker work in tjhe lategame, and that is because those are basic units which are not supposed to work in the lategame.

Terran is the only race that pretends it plays 2 factions at the same time. Mix your Bio with your Mech, and play like the 2 other races, with mixed Tech, and stop being lazy.

WoL was Bio territory, and it ruined the game. Marines and Marauders are support units for T2 and T3, like they should have always been. Even then they are too effective at it.

16 Likes

Maybe try teching beyond marine.

8 Likes

PouTre obviously has never played with Ghosts.

8 Likes

You don’t want to make ghost in TvZ bio unless you have 6.5k mmr (i’m master EU)
Against Protoss you get so far behing in macro games from the start of the game that you want the finish the game as well ASAP …

yeah terran kindof hard, i was playing against a zerg the other day and my fps dropped to like 1, and i was just thinking “wow if only i didnt have to micro than this would actually be winnable” en then i lost all my marines to a bunch of banes that i couldnt see. This got me thinking, if zergs had extreme lag it wouldnt have any effect on them because they only need to make 1 action per second anyway.

2 Likes

You use Maru as your example, but he’s in the Ro4 of the super tournament? Wtf are you even talking about.

1 Like

But then he wouldnt be able to complain about how much his wrists hurt from microing? Also dont you know terran players are either mech or bio players they do not mix strategies and when one fails they immediately go whine

3 Likes

They’ve been using mmm since WOL. It’s the only strat that has been viable for the entirety of SC2 and at this point the game has been balanced around it. Anything that remotely counters it whine whine whine. Banelings, zealot, disruptor, lurker, templar, etc

2 Likes

Tell me pleaso how we Terrans should mix Bio with mech ? We build a Bio army with Marines , Marauders Medivac tanks/Widow Memes and Liberators . The Amount of Marines you need to Micro would be for almost every one imposible if you ,mix Cyclons and Hellions into the mix because all the mech units got low hp (thor) . and Ravens are much to weaks you can build banshees only in the early game because they are no fighting units unless they have no anti air. BCs are to expensiv and you would have to build to many starports but if you build to many starports you dont have enough produktion for the ground army .

Tier 1 units suck in the late game? What a shock. The world need to know what sir “Captain Obvious” has discovered.

4 Likes

As in terran players dont mix their strategies up. They’re either a mech or a bio player.

1 Like