Terran Is Really OP/Broken easiest Race! And here is the real proof!

1. Almost no micro needing, mechanics are stupid easy.

2. Did I tell you how easy it is Bio Macro? Well you can say much easier than Protoss Macro, that’s for sure.

3. A move race, all units A move , marines, tanks, liberators, you name it. Just A move into the base of the opponent 50 or 100 supply or 200 supply, just go get your free win.

4. We have so many Foreigner Terrans that kill everybody, always and constantly exactly like Serral or Reynor. Let me tell you at lest 5 top of my head, oh wait… one moment, I’ll tell you later.

5. And very Imba Terran Mode, named Mech, very imba unstoppable Mech, you see it almost Bo5 or Bo5, Bo3, every game.
    Wait Protoss doesn’t give a damn about this mode. Sorry my bad ).

6. Fantastic early game, mid to late, or late.
    Early game, 2 base all in from zerg never work, not in tournaments, never. Proxy hatch, never works.
    Protoss never cheeses T, Terran just too strong. We have the Ultimate move, just lift and get out!

7. Just try it bio late game against Z or P. It so easy, no multitasking, no attacking from 2-3 corners. Boring.

8. The Truth is: people quit Terran/change their race/or just Complain about balance, because it so to dam easy, there is no challenge!

Oh wait, TLO left Terran for Zerg, that TLO that innovated SC2 with awesome strats.
Jinro, you know that Talented guy, that had the best results made by Terran Foreigner GSL EVER. Oh he left to play online poker, I forgot.
MvP complained directly about the patches. Oh, this guy is Top 5 of all time. Guess he was wrong too!!!
(and you going to say ah well TLO, Jinro, MVP so long time. Well that was the last time Terran was great for Everybody)
I am not going to say anything about BeastyQ.
don’t read: the turht si, ew eden to fern z hrad rof 1 reay, and fbuf t dan p darh. Ti si iafr, lony atfre 1 raey, a laer ceanbla rof lal 3 artpies lwil eb.
HM, you know best Terran Foreigner, ah well he talks too much any way.

9 . You see when a terran wins a GSL/WCS or other serious tournament. And at the interview: well I won because the balance favors my race at the moment.
Oh wait again Zergs do that.

1. One of the best, we simply Love dodging disruptors. It’s our secret Terran thing, we simply enjoy pain.

2. Literally has the most comeback units: Liberator/Tank/cyclone/Thor. Try any of these when behind, insta dead… oh insta win I mean, sorry.

So brothers of Zerg, Protoss, and Terran lets come together and finally realize that Terran is OP and too Easy too play!!

After 20 likes or supportive comments, we will see that They will Nerf the cool/micro intensive stuff from Terran again.

And we do want that!
And maybe we can see another funny remark in WCS: oh Terr aannn, new race? Anyway nobody watches TvZ or TvP in Tournaments, they are very boring to watch.
I rather see a PvZ, when Top 3-5 best Protoss player get wrecked completely like noobs. By strats which after 10 years we still don’t know how P should have a clear counter.

Guys this is the only time I will make such a big topic, if you read at least 5-10% I will really appreciate it.
Much love, stay safe!

6 Likes

Yes a bit too much this time, but there is something in this truth behind the truth )

1 Like

Maru op my guy, nerf terran

2 Likes

Terran is the easiest race in the game by far. Everyone with a modicum of understanding of sc2 knows this

4 Likes

Interesting how few times that opinion is echoed outside these forums… E.g. none.

If any race is OP, it is Protoss.

You must be newb here. Protoss is by far the weakest race above Plat and Mediocre below Plat.

3 Likes

I’m fairly certain that this is a satire thread, but this is…

Honestly this entire thread is a train-wreck.

1 Like

I mean it was actually funny. Btw tlo Said about what he enjoyed most is that You dont have Build order losses anymore. Zerg has the best skill to result translation. You dont die that often to random bs compared to the other races which makes the race more consistent.

1 Like

Terran is the easiest race to learn and the hardest to master. Macro is fairly easy, but requires the most army micro at all levels.

Protoss is a little bit harder to learn, but once you learn how to play it, you will have an easier chance moving up the ladder. Fairly easy macro, and not much micro required at lower levels.

Zerg is the hardest race to learn, but has the best results in major tournaments. Requires strong Macro and Base maintenance. Can be A-moved or ‘swarmy’ at lower levels.

I would argue that Terran is the lease A-movable race. Siege mechanics, Stim micro and AOE dodging are all essential to terran micro.

If a terran army is A-moved, it can easily be beaten by Banelings, Collosus, Storm, opposing Tanks, Disruptors, and just about any other splash or AOE attack. This is by design, as units are supposed to be microd past Gold league.

2 Likes

Terran is the opposite of an A move army…
Seige tanks and liberators seige… cyclone have to be microed to kite… drops need to be split into 3 prongs…

1 Like

terran is the most A-moveable race. stutter stepping marine isnt “micro”.

Says a gold leaguer bug off.

1 Like