Terran is bonkers strong vs Zerg (apparently)

Dark, Rogue and SoO will probably keep doing okay. I wouldn’t be surprised to see another PvP GSL final in 2020 though.

Hey, fun fact, Zerg was brokenly strong before. Those nerfs were meant to bring them down a notch or two. Looks like they’re doing their job. But its been less than a month since the patch wait and see. We only had HSC on the new patch and that was barely a day or two after it came out.

You have to talk to this guy.

Zergs truly do not care about the state of the game. We have been playing Zerg craft since 2017. Viewership is dropping like a rock in the Pacific and all they can do is cry every season. 55% win rate for Zerg? 2 years of Terran being stupidly underrepresented in the GM leagues, in the pro scene, and failing at every tournament.

Nevertheless, they flock to the forums in droves to cry that not only is 5/8 Zergs and ZVZ finals more than P or T ever even win, they’re race is somehow harder, despite zero evidence and a plethora to the contrary.

5 Likes

Actually, no, they weren’t. The data was similar, but less severe, which is why I was sure blizzard would buff zerg (there is no way they would nerf an underpowered race, right?). Yet the results for zerg have become even worse. They nerfed an underpowered race because 1 highly skilled individual was able to win with it. That’s pathetic.

I am sure your sample size of 1 outweighs all pro games played. Oh wait, it doesn’t.

That’s what they are doing. They are nerfing Zerg because Serral is winning and as a result they are making the race unplayable for everyone else.

Zerg factually has worse performance than Terran and you say it’s been zergcraft? You don’t care about the actual state of the game and use Serral as a pretext for your extremely biased agenda to delete zerg from the game because you are so bad that even when advantaged with terran you still think zerg is OP and you just can’t admit that to yourself.

It’s cool, Batz. We’re all impressed that you can lie. Let’s move on.

7 Likes

To prove that someone is lying you must first demonstrate that they are wrong, then you must demonstrate that they knew they were wrong. You have done neither. First and foremost, you cannot prove that I am wrong, because I am not wrong.

Does it ever get exhausting being so committed to being stupid? You’re not a stupid person.

You remind me of the episode of the Simpsons where Homer was found to be a genius but had a Crayon lodged up his nose that impeded his intelligence. Rather than facing the pressure of his intelligence, he shoved the Crayon back up his nose.

Now, I would never accuse you of being a genius, but you’re definitely force feeding yourself more stupid than should be tolerable.

5 Likes
  • Can’t articulate a counter argument.
  • Calls someone else stupid.

I’ve discredited your moronic arguments countless times. I’m finding you boring and exhausting at this point. One has to give their brain a chance to be worthy of speaking to.

4 Likes

That’s what you think. Present your argument so others can decide what they think. Do you see what I did in the first post in this thread? Present your argument, back it up with facts, and be logical. You can do it!

Batz bias to the zerg race outdoes any logic in the situation. It’s a shame…he had so much potential…

5 Likes

Yeah zerg win the last 4 GSL and WCS Global Finals but they are in a bad spot.

5 Likes

Dude it’s just Serral obviously you don’t get it. Oh wait it is not.

5 Likes

Reynor……SoO……Dark…Rogue. All won premier tournaments this year. How can serral possibly be considered the sole reason for the nerfbat when a plethora of other zergs are performing to higher standards than their protoss and terran counterparts.

Since release of legacy, zerg has won more premiers than terran and toss. We are talking around 30+. Terran and toss are roughly 20 each I think with Terran slightly edging them out.

4 Likes

How could you think this patch would be beneficial for zerg when thors are now utterly insane and zerg’s only good anti-air got removed from the game lmao.

I didn’t know they removed Parasitic Bomb. When did that happen?

4 Likes

Only good AA… That moment when Zerg T1 has best AA in the game and they still complain…

Yes, Queen is the single strongest anti air option in the game. It is more cost effective than Thor when fighting anything but broodlord.

Yet zerg still complains…

3 Likes