Terran exposed- very shoking

look gls- nothing to add here- totally broken race- Protoss dead race, from 5 Protoss only 1 makes it in stage 2 , sure Protoss dont have any chance vs same or less skilled players.

top4 are terrans KKEW

4 Likes

Instead of buffing themselves and getting nerfed immediately after, the zerg cabal decided to buff terran so that they would take the hit next patch.

Truely a 420iq move by the zerg cabal.

3 Likes

looking at the outcome means nothing if you don’t look at what happened, almost every upset this ESL has involved Zerg and the horrible seeding system being used in the ESL.
In the qualifiers they put Ragnorok in group E with Cure and Byun, so we were down one of the top Korean Zergs from the start.

Hero losing to Cure is not as much of a surprize as people make it out to be, remember that Cure beat Maru, he is just a good player, he may even win. Hero losing to Solar was an upset, that was a PvZ. But look at the brackets, They stacked Group A and Group B with the 4 best players in Korea and then group C and group D was anyone they had left over.

Classic ended up in a group with Cure and Maru, it was always going to be hard to get out of that group. But in group B both Zerg players got slammed by both Terran players, again, Bunny’s success was an upset. Most people expected Dark to make it through. But every major upset has been because of a TvZ (with T winning) or ZvP (with Z winning). There has not been a major upset in a TvP outside of the qualifier.

3 Likes

you mean the Zerg cabal plays it in the long run, i.e. late game. :grinning:

2 Likes

Ya it was an adaptation :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m shoked to the core!

For once we see what we’ve been seeing past years with Zerg. All T. But best four T from KR. I would put Oliveira among them if we had to count global.

Agreed nerf terran! Asap!

3 Likes

LOL. It’s obvious and every knows it. Terran was always OP, they whined long enough and got buffed over and over again. Honestly, since when the f*** was BUNNY a r04 player? Even innovation coming off of a 2 year break can nearly slip through code S.

very much so the case… like balance team (or more like balance guy) please stop letting your terran biased shine through, it’s no longer just obvious but at this point it’s just getting silly.

Stop feeding the anti protoss morons, protoss has been the weakest race for a while now and yall keep nerfing protoss more and more anyway… THANK GOD for Stormgate.
You guys did such an insanely bad job balancing pretty much ANYTHING stormgate does will be an improvement… good job blizz.

There is no balance guy. The changes are done by pro players.

I played a game vs pig in which he did a cannon rush. Zerg is supposed to use slow roaches against a race for which every unit has blink and flight thanks to the warp prism, and they can get this out for the mere cost of 200 minerals, not to mention shield batteries, immortals, etc. Yeah, the zerg is supposed to beat that with tier 1.

You can beat these kinds of builds, but the paths to victory are rare and narrow, yet the paths to defeat are wide and various. There are probably 100 loss conditions for every 1 win condition. Serral will hit that 1 in 100 every single time. But, if you put two people of equal skill into the same game, the Protoss is going to win 99 times in 100. Why? Because he can lift things in and out of his warp prism, and that’s it.

It’s absolutely unreal how bad zerg is that you are expected to use slow roaches to beat flying, teleporting, disruptors. “Zerg cabal”? Give me a flipping break. If there were a “zerg cabal”, we’d be able to rush out broodlords on 2 base like Protoss can do with carriers, and we’d be able to afford a nydus at the same time, and broods would be able to go through the nydus like carriers can with recall. Oh, and the nydus would be free, like recall is. Yeah, we’d be able to do that all on 2 base at at the 6 minute mark.

Zerg is most definitely the hardest race in the game. If zerg were 40% of GM, we could theorize about a “zerg cabal”, but it isn’t – it’s 20% of GM.

I have to hand it to pig. He played really well. It’s extremely rare that I lose to a cannon rush, even GrimReaper is basically a free win. The disruptor was an issue mainly because my hands are all cut up from rockclimbing and it’s impossible to micro right now, lmao. I probably have 100 cuts. I kid you not. The sandstone in southern utah is literally sandpaper.

Terran needs to be nerfed because of how well the top 20 players are performing, over the past decade it has become obvious that it’s a great idea to tune balance in 1v1 based on esports tournament performance with unfair brackets.

Complaints about terran are over the top imo. Widow Mines are too cheap, the interaction between Colossus and Raven is unfair and EMP is too good against protoss lategame, that’s about it. I certainly don’t think terran needs to be nerfed for either of these except EMP. I have no idea how to go about that, maybe it should remove significantly less shields per hit? Maybe zealots should get some upgrade that makes them immune to spells? Hard to say…

2 Likes

Great post, dear IIIIIIIIIII.

Indeed warp prism needs to be removed from the game so as to not put people with sore hands at a disadvantage. Inclusivity is a core tenet of blizzard’s business after all.

1 Like

Zerg plays the fewest games and reaps the highest rewards in terms of MMR. Conclusion: Zerg hardest race!

zerg is mechanically taxing in terms of apm requirements (due to macro and other utility effects) to play in higher leagues, though terran is the one with the highest skill ceiling in terms of effectively using high apm for unit micro.
in actual battles it’s typically terrans that spike the hardest in micro
zerg also has higher entry barrier in terms of game knowledge and mechanics

Yeah a lot of Zergs like to say so. The facts suggest otherwise. The people who pick up Zerg automatically get rewarded with more MMR almost immediately. The APM are high, but most of that’s just holding down “Z” or “D.” Not exactly mechanically taxing.

It’s quite insane to me how many Zergs tell me how difficult their mechanics are (admittedly, injecting isn’t easy, but it’s a lot easier after they let you stack them), when 90% of the skill involved in Zerg is just knowing when to drone (which isn’t mechanics, it’s game knowledge).

1 Like

I play terran but it’s simply obvious that terrans and protoss have better more solid early game mechanics and their units are just leagues better. The one thing zerg’s got is eco and creep spread both of which can be contested (not entirely nullified mind you)

Yes, obviously the race that gives new players free mmr would also have the lowest playerbase, this is definitely a common phenomenon and can be seen in countless other games as well.

4 Likes

:confused: Make up your mind.

The reason why so many times Terran wins tournaments is because they are pretty much the best players now. Zerg have Dark and Z can lose from T because the matchup can be hard for Z vs such players. There aren’t any protoss players left that play on that level. The pros that play are just not in such shape and they never were better than maru, Inno and some others. It was balance that helped them a lot. Stats was consistent but again with military he is not in shape. Zergs, there are no such consistent left besides Dark, Solar is not the one to beat these players and DRG is just not on maru level. :arrow_right: you do not nerf the race just because top 2 players beat all others.

2 Likes