Terran Campaign, Wings of Liberty, crashes game

Every time I try to load up the Wings of Liberty Campaign in SCII, the entire game crashes. I have written several reports and sent them in, I have run a Scan and Repair, which said that nothing was wrong. I uninstalled and reinstalled the entire game, it still crashed. Then I reran the san and repair, and it still said there was no issues.

What happens is the Opening Cinematic plays (Or is skipped) and the image of the saloon loads up. Then, about halfway through the loading process the entire game crashes.

Well, that’s expected from playing on a toaster… :rofl:

No seriously, no information about your system hardware/software? We may really just assume you’re trying to play on a toaster, thus logically failing.

Hey DaddyNataka,

I was able to pull up a crash report for one of the crashes that happened to you. Looks like OneDrive is causing the trouble. Let’s go ahead set it up OneDrive so it ignores the game folders located in My Documents. If it gives you any trouble you can reach out to Microsoft to assist with excluding folders.
1. Go to OneDrive settings
2. Click the Account tab
3. Click “Choose Folders” and then cherry pick the folders you want to exclude. StarCraft 2 being one of these.

Except al the other campaigns run perfectly fine. Does that help you?