Templar's Charge- Expert Phase-Smith, Perfect Templar

Not sure if it is intended or not but are carriers interceptors counted against this achievement purposefully? lost no units except for interceptors just wanting to clarify.

Edit: just did a void rays run without losing any units. if anyone else can confirm that this is bugged and i didnt miss anything would be appreciated.

1 Like

same for me, did it 3 times and didnt get the achievement
did you manage to do it with just void rays?

i did and im fairly certain i didnt lose any probes or assimulators but im going to make another run

I did it with mass void rays and got achievement.

1 Like

I also didn’t earn the achievement using mass carriers. On the other hand, I can confirm mass void rays does unlock the achievement.

Oh jeez I have to redo the whole thing as well

Finished with 0 units killed. Used Pheonix and Stalkers. Didn’t get the achievement.

2 Likes

Completed with void rays 3 times, no achievement. :frowning:

1 Like

tried with carriers, no luck, this is stupid, another mission that does not work and if interceptors are a problem here then why you make us do an achievement on mission that stars carriers…

Hey all,

There still an issue with the achievement. You cannot use Solar Lance , Purifier Beam or Deploy Fenix. Those will cause the achievement to fail. Give it another try without using those abilities.

1 Like

Are you sure this achievement is not bugged? I tried doing it with mass Carriers thrice and with mass Void Rays once. I was careful not to get any unit, structure or anything killed, especially at mass Void Rays try (I even sent Carriers to the lower left edge of the map, just in case).

1 Like

Tried the achievement with mass carriers, mass voids, no using solar lance or purifier beam or deploy fenix. I was quite sure not having lost any probe, carrier, ecc… but still no achievement.
It’s still buggy!

It is. If you use Solar Lance or Purifier Beam or Deploy Fenix, it will count behind the scenes as a unit dying and fail the achievement.

Same. I did attempted it with void rays + mirages, with Chrono Surge, Orbital Strike, Shield Overcharge and Time Stop as my actives.

And I didn’t even use Orbital Strike, just to be safe. Also kept exact count of my probes. Didn’t loose any structures either.
-> Still no achievement.

Aside: is it possible to record replays of single player missions? That would make keeping track of stray lost units so much easier.

Finally got it, this time I used Carriers and avoided the “floating” mineral pickups and the bonus objectives.

Bonus objectives bug was supposedly patched, so seems like the pickups are the issue

Indeed, seems that Solar Lance was actually the issue in my case. Thanks.

I used carriers, avoided the floating minerals, avoided the bonus achievements, used deploy pylon, temporal field, orbital assimilator, shield overcharge, guardian shell, time stop, lost no probes, but still did not get this achievement. Not sure what is going on, but it sure is annoying!

I got really tired of this achievement. It’s really annoying.

Finally achieved! I used the following Spear of Adun abilities: Deploy Pylon, Temporal Field, Orbital Assimilator, Shield Overcharge, Reconstruction Beam, and Time Stop. I built only Void Rays-Focused Siege. I moved the 3 initial carriers to lower part of screen so they would not be attacked . I did not pick up any “floating” minerals, nor did I go after bonus objectives. I built a Forge and upgraded to plasma shields level 3. I upgraded air armor and air weapons to level 3 as I had the minerals and vespene. I used Khaydarin Monoliths for defense and made sure I had plenty of shield batteries. I saved frequently as I moved along and advanced carefully. I am not sure what triggers the failure, but this worked for me.

Hey all,

If you still haven’t have gotten this, try this test map out:

[just quoting to ping you all]