Team Gosu Recruiting

A friendly reminder that team gosu are always on the look out for new members of all levels! Come join the fun!

We’re still looking for great people to join our clan, Check out the discord link above

Team Gosu is always on the look out for new members of all levels, come check out our discord

This is a bump to remind people that Team Gosu are always looking for new players!

1 Like

Hi I’m looking to join your discord but I don’t know how

Hi guys, I would like to join in a fun and friendly community. Low Plat here but will soon be in GM :smile: in my dreams :smile:

1 Like

Hey Dire, Sorry for the delay, within the Sc2 Client type /join Team Gosu Community and we can get you in. For the discord copy the link (to include the HTTPS on the line above it) and paste it in your browser

Krio Perfect, we’re looking to add more Platinum players because we’re joining team leagues and currently have a shortage of plat players.

We’re still looking for people of all skill levels. We’re looking to join more team leagues so we’d like to have more plat players to join our ranks since our plat numbers are pretty thin. Also if you’re gold and below still join we can help you get up to plat in no time.

Hey, Im interested in joining. Im only mid gold right now. Does the team have any playing requirements to adhere to?

So sorry for the late reply! None at all! We’d love to have you!

awesome is the original discord still the place to go or has that changed?

bump. i will say when looking for a clan that does alot this is is, from in house tournaments, to in house ladder systems, to coaching, and outside tournaments. gosu has it all try them out.

1 Like

great place to be! come join us!

Still looking for members?

Beammeup#1660

Hi do you have/accept EU members?

I would be interested in joining. Haven’t played the games for too long but am getting tired of AI. I just can’t seem to get the discord thing to work. Can you help?

in game type /Join Team Gosu Community and ping one of us when you’re in there. Sorry I don’t really come to the forums much