GeG Starcraft 2 Clan is recruiting

Good evening Gamers!

GeG was created very recently and we have already reached over 200 members covering our games including several support crews for website dev, discord etc.

Here’s the list of games you can join (the list is not limited to the ones mentioned):

Apex Legends, Arma 3, Arma 3 Star Wars, Diablo, Dungeons & Dragons, FiveM, StarCraft II, World of Tanks, Star Citizen

We have guidelines that we go by to make sure everyone is having fun. Our community is not about rigidity, mandatory meetings or randomly kicking members! You can read more about it on the faq below:
gegamers(dot)net/faq

If you are interested in joining StarCraft II then send me a message directly from battle.net: DeathýreX#2380

Please check out our discord server and feel free to stay as a Social if you don’t find a game to join at this time!

Kind regards

DeathereX

StarCraft II Game Manager

2 Likes

Yes. Silver League player looking to improve. I would like to join your clan, please.

I would like to join, acidapex #1120

Did you get in? --------------------------------------------------

I can’t write links here, but replace “dot” with an actual dot and you can access the invite link .
discord(dot)gg/geg

Greetings, We would like to get in contact with you. Please feel free to add me as @Xrvca#1659 on NA side

Greetings, we would like to get in contact with you, Feel free to add me as Xrvca#1659. Im on North America

Hello. Are you still recruiting?

I play SC2 2
D2 & 3 and 4 when it’s out.

Thanks,
Bronski

Hiya, Xrvca. Apparently I need to check the forum a little more often than every 3-4 months. Oops!

Apparently I have a starter account and can’t contact other players.