Takes on Blizzard's Oct 2020 Announcement

Don’t mention it! Don’t you know that the name ‘DreamHaven’ invokes the wrath of some childish mod? This post might be deleted! (Half-Joke, the most important thread of this Forum was deleted because we discuss about DreamHaven.)

I know, I figured if I didn’t mention them by name it would skip the autofilters. But you may have just doomed us all by mentioning it.
/s
Yeah, I saw that earlier this week I think. Tragic, really.

It was a travesty we lost the first 1200 or so pages on the Old Forum already.

To be honest, I’m just using you as an excuse to type the name DreamHaven. I want to type the name DreamHaven in every thread possible. I’m curious as to how many time the name DreamHaven must be typed before the Mod delete any given thread. Do you think they will literally delete every thread once the name DreamHaven was typed too often?

One may say you want a… Safe Haven to speak about Dreamhaven :smirk:

2 Likes

Lol.

1 Like

~Stargate Purifier - Files - herdal's Assets - Assets - Projects - SC2Mapster

~Purifier Robotics Bay - Files - WingedArchon Assets - Assets - Projects - SC2Mapster

Since there is no more comics, can Blizzard release a canonical mission order to Legacy of the Void?

2 Likes

I’d rather they won’t. The discussion is fun. Plus, even if they do, I don’t know ‘who’ exactly Blizzard is, anymore…

2 Likes

Wouldn’t also mind knowing if Raynor is Stone’s father.

I would love for them to do this.

It’s kind of Star Warsing in the sense that everyone is related, but it fits established canon so sure I wouldn’t mind that either.

How are you Siberian adventures with the cutest Brittish psycho?

I actually meant releasing the canon order for “Legacy of the Void.”

And good. I’m taking my time exploring the Geothermal Valley. I also have about 91% completion for the Soviet Installation; found all the Challenge Tombs there.

You’re right about Scrambling; it’s no where near as good as the first game’s.

Is this about the Brittish girl who starts killing spree and found out how much she loves blood? I always love how she escalate from self-defend to shoot grenade into a crowd in a span of days.

1 Like

Yes, the next installment of her adventures. I mean… that grenade is still a self-defense when you are stuck on an island full of murderous psychos.

Geothermal Valley is probably the hardest to complete. It’s one of the two locations where I am missing something. Here I am missing two bullseyes.

Did you go for the Baba Yaga mission? It’s really better to do it early. It has one of the more annoying puzzles and also it’s a great location to return to for ammo (should not be relevant for you, I restocked here only on the toughest difficulty).

Not to mention it unlocks the Poison Ivy playstyle.

What’s your favorite anyway? MacGyver or Hawkeye is my guess.

I like the Baba Yaga expansion. Something about it’s mystery that turns out to be plausible really do it for me.

Is it? I believe it’s them who shoot in self-defend at that point.

Aren’t they kill or join cult? They are. Case closed.

Or maybe Stone is just John Raynor, it’s probably common practice to declare someone dead to be able to use him more militarily.

What was that topic about?

Which one? There are so many topic going on in any given thread.

1 Like