Tactical Jump Still In the Game, Yet Balance Team is Not Fired?

Mysteries of the universe that will never be solved I guess :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Shouldn’t. Becuase they can’t satisfy everyone. So, if you feel tired, you can chose to play campgins or co-op mission.

By the way, simple cryptography should be added into Starcraft 2.

Such as:
https://i.imgur.com/bILq7Tz.jpg
The graph that I circled mean:
Our friendship is forever.(In Chinese.)
And I ask my japanese friends, the sentence means:
Our friendship is forever.(In Japanese.)
I am the ‘Shin Malfoy’. Bugnie get my means. It was a hacker war. I hide my IP address as the chest beyond the edge of the map. But it’s not my real IP address. Everyone has been cheated. Haha. It’s been three years, I tell them in another forums, they will be happy when they receive my message.

Three years ago, some designers of bungie ask me what I want. I tell them: I want a gun to help my firends by shooting. Like Ana (Hero of Storm).

The game is too hard for Amercian, simple cryptography and math.

So when you hide your IP address, it’s best to pretend to be Japanese. That can stay away from troubles. I got it.

Now I’m japanese.

I’d wipe away your tears if I could.

It’s more like laughter, but ok :wink: This is Ace if you haven’t gathered… And in case you forgot, BC rush gave me free mmr into m3. Using this build: StarCraft 2 - 3 Roach post Corruptor Buff - YouTube

2 Likes

Glad to see you here brother-Ace.
TJ has to go, Ho Ho Ho.
Do you know where is MyOhMind? It’s a long time that he is not visible anymore…

2 Likes

Let’s not speak his name, or he may appear lol this game has suffered enough from his suggestions

Loved your TCF PSA (assuming that was you lol)

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tactical jump is last thing anyone should complain. First nerf zerg, than we can remove tactical jump…

Obvious design issue, not related to balance
“Well first we need to nerf zerg, then we can talk”

Several patches nerfing zerg and buffing terran later…
“Well first we need to nerf zerg, then we can talk”

It’s almost like someone is full of crap or something…

2 Likes

You seem genuinely interested in having a productive conversation about the game. Enjoy your flags.

Hahaha says player whining about Terran in every post. You are just trolling…

Ah yes, the old “you disagree with me, you’re a whiner” tactic. Listen buddy, my goal when I started laddering was to get into gold league. I’m more than happy with my rank (m3 on my main). What irritates me is that this game has an incompetent balance team and a community that’s more interested in trolling each other than helping the balance team. We end up with things like carriers being broken for like 2 years, or instead of giving terrans tools to deal with ultras we just remove ultras from the matchup, or the god-awful state of TvP a while back. And no productive conversation ever happens because of geniuses like you.

You whine every post shut up…

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/sc2/t/i-dont-know-how-balance-team-can-act-like-terran-is-fine-actually/15096/20
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/sc2/t/i-dont-know-how-balance-team-can-act-like-terran-is-fine-actually/15096/20p

These people you call whiners, discuss issues in the game. And than you post your zerg whine thread about teleports, without having even slightest idea what you are talking about, which aren’t even that bad. You can hold just by massing queens… There is no drawback to mass queens, they can heal and spread more creep and hold every initial terran push…

If by discuss issues you mean whine that Terran is UP and Protoss and Zerg at both OP regardless of statistics or tournament numbers in RO24/16/8

1 Like

“Because Terrans win GSLs frequently, they don’t count. I only consider tournaments where Terran doesn’t win.”

No wonder you think Terran is UP with that kind of logic.

In addition, anything from 46-54% is balanced. <5% variation from an even 50 falls into the rule of averages.

You’re the one suggesting GSL’s don’t count because Terrans win there more frequently. Terran is doing fine in TvZ. If you’re struggling, that’s on you.

I never said you said it exactly, I said you suggested it by saying that Terrans in GSL are top level therefore it doesn’t count; which is ridiculous. It absolutely counts; unless you think Terran just inherently deserves to have all the top level players by, what, magic?

Also, TvZ for the previous 5 periods has been within a fraction of a percent from 50, which is as balanced as any human product could ever be (because nothing will ever be perfect). So far July has been a small outlier while February is highly indicative of imbalance in favor of Terran. Blizzard directly addressed this by saying they were concerned that the matchup was imba but with a slightly zerg favoring map pool things are evened out.

So, again, if you’re personally struggling in TvZ that’s exactly what it is: A personal struggle. Not balance.

So you quote me saying “You’re the one suggesting GSL’s don’t count because Terrans win there more frequently.” while saying I said exactly “You said that GSL’s don’t count because Terrans win more frequently.”

I mean, do you understand how you’re just proving yourself wrong?

Do you understand the difference between saying “you said” and “you suggested” You said requires verbatim. Suggested means there was an implicated meaning. The two are different.

Oh dang, you’ve already been flagged to oblivion. You should have read the Terms of Service D: