System volume being affected after SC2 launches

Hey everyone,

So as a background. I run a decent modern gaming PC with wireless headphones. Turtle beach Aero Atlas elite, all windows 10 updates, build 2004.

Previously i had no issues with sound on my PC. However i reinstalled SC2 to play the 2 and 3rd campaign. After i open SC2 all volumes on my PC are lowered.
An example will be my music playing in the background at 40% and im happy. After launching SC2 i can hear the actual volume drop to maybe half what it was while my system volume still shows as 40%.

It gets even more weird as after launching SC2 my Turtle beach control studio will not open. If i completely uninstall drivers and the studio, restart and reinstall i am able to get the studio working again. It works perfectly untill i launch SC2, after that it doesnt open again. I repeated the above steps twice and can confirm SC2 is affecting the control studio.

Ive gone through the event viewer to try and see if there is a record of whats happening but i cannot find anything unusual.

At the moment this is meaning i do not want to play SC2 as it forces me to reinstall my control studio software before i can play another game.

Please gurus of the internet assist me…

Hey, Cloud9will! It sounds a bit like there maybe be another program that’s causing issues with the audio interactions between the control studio and StarCraft II. Would you happen to also have programs like Nahimic or Sonic Studio installed on the system here? These are common applications known to have issues with our games, especially with StarCraft II.

If you do, try uninstalling them temporarily to test. It may help to try checking for any overlays and closing down any background applications.

In this situation with the issue being a bit complex and unique, I strongly recommend to contact our Technical Support team directly so we can further assist with this issue. The system files should give us a list of programs and errors to check through in this situation. Please do not post the MSINFO on the forums.