Swann's Drill doesn't aggro anymore

Dunno if intended or not but time ago the drill was revamped to aggro anything that gave it vision to attack Amon’s buildings or structures.

Well as I’m playing again I noticed enemies don’t seem to care about the drill anymore and it continues to attack Amon’s structures/enemies. So my hovering factory is safe again.

It’s something new to me, dunno if it was in some note that I missed, maybe?

Im not understand, can you explain that paragraph 2

If you have a unit giving vision to the drill enemies would search for that unit to kill it.

Now if the drill is attacking a structure enemies don’t search whatever is giving vision to the drill anymore.

1 Like

In my games the enemy units still search for the unit giving vision. Did this happen multiple times?

In my games the enemy units still search for the unit giving vision. Did this happen multiple times?

A few hours ago I played for the last time with Swann and it still happens to me.

What I’ve noticed is that if the drill is attacking structures, enemies just ignore you, but if the drill attacks units Amon’s minions will go after whatever is giving vision in my case a hovering factory.

1 Like

Interesting, have you tested with objectives?

This sounds like a bug, like Protoss being able to chrono boost construction a while back.

I wouldn’t get used to it, it’s probably going to be patched sooner or later.

1 Like

Yes. SoA expo shard.