1 Like

i never understand why swann cannot buy more update for is lazer
why is cap to level 2 ???
imagine you can buy 5 or 6 level
the lazer could be realy more interesting
is max dps is 50 why not more
most of the hero have a better dps

1 Like

They’d have to think up of new abilities. Pulse Cannon is pretty much his version of a nuke. What could proceed that?

Laser drill may not have more DPS, but the drill can be used passively. With hero units, you get lost in micro that sometimes, you forget to macro.

if you’re using the swann P1 and you’re matched with a P1 karax with full mastery and he puts his chorno on the drill and gives it an energizer it still isnt worth it.

2 Likes

Let’s give the drill healing, so you can target yourself or ally, immortalizing a single unit :joy: . At least it’ll be hilarious and useful before SV and works on bio.

1 Like

Just remove the drill prestige, its worthless and honestly irrelevant mostly due to its slow/awful firing animation when switching targets.
Also in any regular brutal the measly aoe slow and wimpy aoe damage it does is just not needed.
Actually i would much rather have a prestige that completely disables the auto-attack of the drill but reduces all swann calldown cooldowns by 35%.

I was hoping for a prestige that makes swann a lot more capable in early aggression, perfect for maps that require it (part & parcel etc…).
Perhaps reducing Swann combat unit costs by 35% and build times by 35% but penalizing him by reducing maximum possible population to 150 or something.
Or perhaps make Swann SCV mine 50% more minerals per trip, that will speed up his ramp and reduce the mineral starvation.

Second swann prestige is just not well implemented.
The building healing upgrade should repair buildings to full.
Come to think of it why can’t Science Vessels repair and shield buildings??!
The gas penalty is irrelevant since spamming turrets will make you completely mineral starved while having THOUSANDS of gas despite spamming siege tanks.
Perhaps Swann turrets being able to “root up” and then “root down” (relocate) similar to stettman turrets would be neat… or even letting them shoot while slowly moving xD

Third swann prestice (herc transport upgrade) should be baseline implemented and a new prestige put instead of it.
Perhaps something about Swann airforce, perhaps doubling Wraith health and making Hercs faster and provide some kind of aura-buff for nearby wraiths.

2 Likes

maybe if this prestige gave you perfect vision of the entire map it would be worth it and it would be really cool

1 Like

For the third prestige, I’d remove the starport tech requirement, allow Science Vessels, Wraiths to Tactical Jump, allow cyclones to use his ability and auto attack at the same time. Or actually anything that helps a hit and run strategy.

2 Likes

Swann P3 are actually amazing+fun when you can drop tank and goliath like this you barely need topbar

h-ttps://im6.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-6-d573b8d5cceb.gif ( remove - )

I’d like to see it for cyclones!

1 Like

Personally I think all it needs is getting the splash radius increased and allowing the laser to “track” within a certain range. Have the laser prioritize nearby targets and not have to lock on unless the next target it outside a certain range. I get super frustrated when “AoE laser” can only kill 3 zerglings from one end of the map to the other because it has to windup for each new target.

I never even thought of the splitter idea, I like that a lot. Anything to compensate for the lack of damage the P1 laser currently provides.

Cross map healing beam would be hilarious. I wonder what the downside would be. It would probably be a hard nerf like “science vessel’s lose the repair ability” or something that would only be useful to low difficulty players anyway.