Swann Co-Op Commander Achievements

Nitrousoxide: You haven’t seen me play. I’m unoptimised as all Hell… I annoy myself I’m that rubbish sometimes. XD

I am pretty sure this is the case as well. Similarly been a very very long time since I had to do that achievement.

Very worrying… :frowning:

Not at all, Zerglings come en masse if you try Brutal. On Hard, you’d have to really refine a game to get it probably (or extend it to farm it out).

1 Like

You can play on Dead of Night with a defensive-oriented partner like Swann or Stukov, ask them to defend while you grind the achievement (drop the pods on the infested clumped out outside your door near the end of the night). The drop pods deal 50 damage per area, so plenty of damage to kill infested.
It appears that you play primarily in EU, otherwise I would be happy to assist you in NA.

Do Infested kills definitely count? I thought they didn’t. I know Infested Marines count.

No reason for it to not count, Karax’s kill achievements can be done with the normal infested.

Only thing they aren’t good for iirc is biomass for Abathur and essence for Dehaka.

Ah! Yeah, that’s probably why I was thinking that. XD