[Suggestion] Commander Bundle?

Hey, it would be great if there was a bundle available for all or a subset of commanders to make it easier to get all of them unlocked. I am a long time Blizzard fan, across all platforms (I even owned Rock N’ Roll Racing on SNES!), and even have collector’s editions for some of the games, but I just can’t stomach paying ~$80 to unlock all the commanders in a game that is 10 years old.

That being said, I am really happy that there is continued work on the game, and it would be great to see some new co-op mission types too!

2 Likes

Sc2 is closing in on 10 years, but Coop is closing in on 4.5 years. AFAIK, things are still par for the course for the portion of the game that’s digital only.

2 Likes

i can support the concept of a bundle to make it easier to buy all of the commanders but, not to make it cheaper. the commanders is already cheap enough.

1 Like

What the heck? Discounts for volume purchases is a universal concept.

Also, you as a consumer wouldn’t support lower prices? The matter with you, huh?

1 Like

Can’t tell who you were responding to. Either way, I would caution getting too many discounts could have a detrimental effect. People are already skittish about paying for new missions (if that were to become a thing), and buying cosmetics that offer no game content. If things get TOO cheap, it might be even less of an incentive to continue with updates and such.