Suggestion: clan battle ladder

Hi there,

I would like to suggest an idea to give more incensitive to people to join a clan. The idea is to simply add a ladder for clans.

To be featured in the ladder, a clan must have games played by at least X different people: the rating system would be a standard point system based on the MMR of the opponent. To prevent one person-clan, one could imagine that the points a player would bring back to his clan will have a diminushing return with respect to the number of games to incentivise clans to recruit and have several people queeing instead of 2-3 hardcore players.

If you like the idea or have suggestions, please react to give more exposure to this post and have the devs read it.

2 Likes

This seems like an opportunity for the clans to walk the talk.

Have one upvote from me!
Cheers!

I like the idea of adding a group activity to 1v1. Reminds me of my days in the collegiate starleague, those were fun matches. I don’t think people will have the patience for consecutive games, so you might need some sort of style where 5 people play 5 other people from a different clan and all matches start at the same time.