Still having trouble logging into SC2

Even after the newest updated patch. I’m still having trouble logging into SC2. There are still crashes on the main loading screen. It was not like this 2 weeks ago. My old mac laptop was still playable 2 weeks ago until this new patch. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

My MAC is an older model: OS X Yosemite 10.10.5

Hey, Hollowwolf88! There’s been a few similar reports to this on the forums. Can you try the following? Close out of the Blizzard Application and Starcraft II, then open the Activity monitor, close out of Agent or anything Blizzard related, launch the Blizzard Application and retest.

This can happen when the Blizzard Application is out of date. It can help for future situations to uninstall and reinstall the Blizzard Application to clear any older versions from launching.

I did want to call out that Yosemite is below the minimum requirements for StarCraft II. You will want to update to 10.11.6 (El Captain). Please check out the system requirements here.

I have already done uninstall and reinstall Blizzard Application. It still crash during the loading screen on SC2. Everything was running perfect fine at minimum on my MAC laptop until that new 4.0 patch came out recently.

With patches, there are graphical changes made where older systems may no longer be able to handle as it did in the previous patches. The minimum requirement for StarCraft II is Mac OSX 10.11. Any system requirements below this Operating System version is not guaranteed to run the game.

Apple has a guide here to check for compatibility and how to upgrade. If the system meets the requirement to update to El Captain, it’s recommended to update so StarCraft II and system are fully compatible.