StarCraft II 5.0.7 Patch Notes

Masters portrait bug still not fixed??

Sad thing about this patch is that introducing new maps requires ZERO effort from Activision. It’s all map makers.

It seems that there is some effort required, to implement the countdown. Which Beckett Industries LE doesn’t have :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Yeah but this patch represents typical minimalism from Blizz/Acti. “Let’s introduce 3 (THREE) new maps so that they shut up and stop whining”. Zero balance changes, zero content, zero bugfixing etc.

3 Likes

Indeed. Yet, at least that highlights the countdown was useful, I was so surprised I slightly messed up my build upon the first loading. :laughing:

What if a map pool change was content ? And what if maps played a role on balance ? :smiley:

Come-on, one week- ago people whined the game was left to die because of no map pool rotation, and now that we’ve got them (proving the game is still being cared about), people still whine about that being not good enough. Vicarious teamm will fix the bugs eventually, just like they eventually changed the map pool ; but it’s logically been slower as they got in charge not only of SC2, but of the whole legacy/classic Bli² games. :slight_smile:

Try to be optimist.
The previous patch didn’t even get an entry in the changelog.
Maybe there are changes that didn’t make it in the changelog?

Hi! Awesome with new patch with maps! :slight_smile: But did you forget to add the new maps to Archon mode? They still haven’t appeared! When will you add the new maps to Archon?