StarCraft 2 Campaigns Bugged

The campaigns, since the middle of last week

• in WoL i stopped getting credits after a mission and credits for extra research, then I get missing graphics on the bridge crew, there just large white bubbles where people were, also jumping over scenes.
  • in HotS in the first mission, I get fully upgraded lings for some reason which the game doesn’t recognize as the required “zerglings” so I’m stuck in the first test chamber with hundreds of fully upgraded raptor strain lings while the mission keeps telling me to morph more zerglings.
5 Likes

I have the same isue in WOL.
Pls help!

Guys try this - Potential Fix: Recent SC2 Installing/Loading Errors

1 Like

Ok figured out the problem - it’s the battlenet app, it changes some folders as read only namely the Starcraft II folder in documents, you need to make another folder with the same name, copy paste all the crap in the old folder to the new one and then (and this is crucial) start the game without using the battlenet app (you DO NOT do that by clicking on the exe in the install folder, you need to go to the support folder in the install folder - called for me SC2Switcher_x64) - do not restart the battlenet app again or you will have to this all over. Someone please let us know when they fixed the battlenet app.

1 Like