Stance Dance Nova Coop Bug

Stance Dance says Nova will gain temporary invulnerability when switching to stealth mode. This works as intended, unless Hybrid Dominators use their Plasma Blast on her before switching modes. If it connects Nova will instantly die, because she does not have enough health to survive the plasma blast, but she will still die even during her invulnerability.

There’s also and issue with Tychus’ Crooked Sam and Mengsk’s Imperial Shadow. They are also supposed to be invulnerable while their correspondive abilities activated, but if you A-click them with your other units during this period they can be pretty much killed. Looks like this “invulnerability” is not invulnerability at all but some thing that prevents enemies from targeting them for attacks or damage abilities. But if targeting and actual damage dealing has some time delay this results into units going into “invulnerability” state after targeting but before damage dealing receive damage and even die if it is enough.
I haven’t tested Crooked Sam and Imperial Shadows iteraction with Hybrid Dominators, but I think the chances that they will suffer from it during their “invulnerability” is pretty high.
And the reason of this is probably has something to do with this merging of cloak and invulnerability effects because regular invulnerability for Karax’ Phoenixes and Alarak’s Stalkers works fine.

I just checked and my other units can’t hit nova immediately after going into stealth mode and it gives the error message “can’t target invulnerable units”.