Spoiler, Your prediction for the winner of the GSL? who you cheering for?

So Terran looks pretty strong, besides the upset with Maru, we have 3 Terrans in the Ro4.

Who you are cheering for ?

Who you want to see in the grand finals? Most I think would like to see a tvp.

I would like to see Parting vs Innovation. Parting looks so strong and unpredictable. Inno had an amazing GSL so far.

Who do you think is going to win the gsl?

If Inno takes down cure, he has a chance to win the whole thing, but his tvt looks like his weakest match up at the moment.
Parting has a very good chance as well, taking down Maru, has proven that he can win the GSL.

or would you like to see TY or Cure as one of the grand finalists?

I wanted Trap (or any Protoss) to win, but since Parting already made a decent amount of money, I’m rooting for Cure now.

Cure has been grinding for years, is a beast, and has nothing much to show for it. Let the dog have his day.

4 Likes

I wanna see PartinG win cuz im a parting fanboy

Also, this is the first GSL tournament in a long time where JAGW isn’t in the Ro4

2 Likes

Some dude on TL posted that Parting stated on his stream that if he wins the Code S he’s going to retire from pro gaming.

Would suck if true.

O dam, that would be sad.

I doubt it tho. He took a break from sc2 and realized he missed it. I think he’d stick around.

1 Like

I think in the post he mentioned something about the pro gamer lifestyle taking a toll on a bulging disc he has in his back or something

1 Like

Idk I could try asking him on stream

1 Like

i found the TL post

https: //tl. net/forum/starcraft-2/559805-ty-parting-advance-to-code-s-semifinals?page=3#41

Cheering for Parting, no question about it. If he doesn’t win GSL. I hope he at least wins the semifinals to avoid the worst matchup of the game by far (TvT) in the finals.

1 Like

I didn’t hear him well, but I remember him talking about he just wanted some big tournament win, he didn’t mind a GSL or Katowice, maybe he was talking about getting a win and retiring after that.

I hope even he retires, at least streams from time to time, his loudsome stream is really nice.

2 Likes

Preferably PartinG, but as long as it isn’t innovation I won’t mind

Who do I think is going to win? Innovation

1 Like

Innovation will probably win, but I want Parting to win.

1 Like

Innovation will win 4-2 against TY

Innovation will probably win it.
I’m rooting for parting though because his games are wild.

1 Like

whoever i cheered for were eliminated so i cheer for no one

1 Like

So far I see a lot of cheers for Paring, and also Inno as the favored.

As understand Parting is the favor to take out TY?

Any predictions on the style and results of ty vs parting?

I am curious if TY is going to go 1 or 2 games in Bo5 Mech, it will be risky against parting.
Parting will probably try his signature blink stalker high pressure in to 3 Nexii, at least 1 or 2 games. (as we seen how powerful it is vs Maru games).

One things for sure a lot of people want to see Parting in the grand finals.

TY is favored much like how Maru is favored, just to a lesser degree, but I personally think Parting is capable of pulling an upset, and I also hope he does because I don’t want to watch a TvT final because it is very boring.

did you cheered for Scarlett Dark, Zest, ??
At least we had Scarlett in the RO16.

I cheered for Zest, Soo and Special, none did qualify in the Ro 8.

zvz, can be fun to watch if the players make it fun.

pvp. same.

TVT - GOUGE MY FUCNG EYES OUT NOW

1 Like

I really the Maru vs Inno epic 3-2 bo5. Non stop action, harassment, multitasking.

TvT there are so many harassment options, it can be sometimes fine, if players don’t macro or go into mech.