Sovereign NA - MGC Recruiting

Hey guys!

I recently decided to get back into SC2, I’m a low-plat Terran main trying to learn Zerg. I am a component of a small MGC called Sovereign. We are a little relaxed community hoping to build social connections stemming from our collective oddities. I’ll include a blurb that really gets into the nitty-gritty about where we come from and what we hope to accomplish. If you’re interested in some practice games with me, maybe some 2v2’s or whatever other fun stuff (including HOTS, I need more people to play HOTS with!) Then please drop by and check us out!

Active Timezones

Sovereign is currently an NA only English speaking community. We are welcoming to all gamers, although we do expect you to be able to speak and understand English.

Who is Sovereign?

Sovereign seeks to foster an “at home” feeling within our channels. This feeling, of course, includes the time-tested and age-old practice of beating up our little siblings. However, shooting the sh*% and lipping off is never to be without Respect for the individual, and it is important that everyone who shares the spirit of the community feels welcome here.

Immaturity has never flown under the roof of our forefathers and as such it will not fly under ours. Unlike our forefathers, however, we believe deeply in the freedom for the individual to choose their own path - and as such we will never punish those who choose to participate in other gaming communities while being a part of ours, nor those who choose to play their games in a way that any of the leaders may deem morally or ethically incorrect. It isn’t up to us to decide how you enjoy your games. We expect that conflicts be worked out between individuals wherever possible, except should any aggressive or toxic behaviour towards an individual be continued when asked to stop - having to ask twice is once too many.

Our leaders all have their own roles they choose to play in the grand scheme of the community, and as such each of them will be more or less receptive towards different practices. We hope that these differences will allow all of you to find someone to help represent your interests at council, to have someone you are comfortable approaching with problems, and most of all to ensure that multiple perspectives are appreciated when decisions are made instead of leaving the direction of the community to any one individual.

Join Now!

discord.gg/e7X6DuT