[Solved] Bug - War3 Art Pack units have invalid animation names

Summary
I am playing with the War3 Art Pack, while trying to create a Warcraft 3 total conversion mod that will convert SC ladder maps to WC3 maps. I already have a human town hall, peasants, trees, and a gold mine, and the mechanics are working perfectly.

However, I hit a stumbling block where the animations are concerned: My peasants are not (visually) carrying gold and lumber. They appear to return to the town hall empty handed, and my gold/gas counters are adding up as normal. This is a purely visual issue

The problem appears to be that:

• Warcraft 3 Models have animation names that have “Lumber” or “Gold” in them for all animations where the work carries the corresponding resource
  • Actor’s “set animation” and other similar events all use dropdowns where you need to select the name of the animations you are working with.
  • Understandably, Starcraft has no concept of gold and lumber, so the corresponding animation names are missing!
  • If I missed something, and there is a way to do this now, please indicate how

This causes me to be unable to make my peasants carry gold and lumber

Here are some solutions that come to mind that would resolve this for me

• Change all the animation controls in the actor’s events screen to have the ability to specify custom animation names
  • Add “Gold” and “Lumber”, and all other warcraft 3 - specific animations to the list so we can reference them (or made it easy to edit this list)

I don’t want to extract, modify, and re-import warcraft 3 models just for animation names, since these art pieces are provided by Blizzard, the editor should be fully capable of utilizing these components

Scratch this, turns out the Lumber / Gold animation names are present in the dropdown. I don’t know if I was just being blind, or if they were added in the most recent patch.

they aren’t missing; just use the drop down menu.