So im thinking of switching to wow (not vanilla)

Anyone know if its good again? Legion was a disaster, and was last exp i played

Current endgame has layers upon layers of rng based gearing and rng based systems that make most people not happy.

Lots of time sink based mechanics make it difficult to maintain multiple characters.

Mythic+ dungeons are very dependant on add-ons that measure score to havr reliable runs, and building a score this late can be rough.

There are many things to do though, if you just enjoy playing. If you care about optimal, its really hard.

1 Like

Thanks mate. Hows the balance tho? Is every mythic run 2 or more demon hunters? And is there a skilltree, or the one similiar to legion?
Also, still that same weapon? Artifact wep or whatever it was called

I dont know about balance. But I know there is lots of whine to nerf Dh.

Skilltree is similar to legion, no artifact wep, but there are other systems that will remind you of the artifact wep.

There is a cloak that revolves around instanced content that can be done solo or in a group, and is designed to be rough early but gets easier each week as your cloak gets upgrades, then harder by adding extra challenges, then easy you figure oit the gimick. But time locked as you need 1 quest item then 2 then 4 then 6 then 8(or something) but only allowed to get 2 a week.

Balls

1 Like

Jumping onto Battle for Azeroth probably wouldn’t be the best idea. Not only is their endgame not one of the best, but you would have a lot of catchup to do, because BfA was basically

1. add progression system
  2. progression system fails
  3. add an additional bandaid progression system on top of that
  4. repeat.

So with the cloak and the heart of Azeroth and all the subgrinds inside of those… I would probably wait for Shadowlands, expectations for that are a really high right now.

1 Like

When is that due?

Legion was way better than BFA imo. I think the A Team is working on shadow lands, the next expansion, so I’ll probably try that out when it ships.
I wouldn’t pay money for BFA, though. I think you can get it for 30usd, which is okay, but then you also pay your sub.
BFA is not good.
But if you thought legion was bad, idk you might like BFA (it’s very bad)

I played Udk in mythic or blood, but rogues are OP af for skips and they also do bonkers aoe. If you like rogues, play. Dh are supposed super mobile, high ST MT DPS.

I have thought about resubbing though, for running old content. The new stuff is just incredibly meh. Awesome scenery, but as someone else said, it’s layers of rng inside of a time sink wrapped in a later of rng and more time sinking. But if you just want to go pick flowers the scenery is pretty good

1 Like