Setting Probe Rally Points in LotV

Am I remembering wrong? Were we ever able to rally probes to anywhere, as in places besides minerals and assimilators? It can be done in the prologue, but the main campaign and the single epilogue mission only allow rallies to minerals and assimilators. Has it always been that way?

EDIT: So it’s just Casual that doesn’t allow it, so that’s answered.

Thus new question:
I also seem to remember the Master Archives would reset if a new campaign was started for both HotS and LotV. Didn’t it?

Nah. It shouldn’t reset.

I remember being able to start a new playthrough while making achievement run in MA at the same time.

Does that mean the order the master archives is in is forever locked? Even if the campaigns are redone in different orders?

It is irrelevant. You can set your upgrades for MA the way you want.

I understand that. I just seem to remember the Casual/Normal/Hard/Brutal completions resetting.

For example, my HotS MA has all the "Hard"s finished. But in the past, I’ve finished the campaign on all diffculties many times. So how is it that only all the "Hard"s are completed?

Yeah, I had that issue as well. MA only remembered times of a lower difficulty despite me having achievements for all difficulties.