Set the game at lowest graphic setting

i noticed setting the graphic to the lowest does helps to focus on the objects much clearly. not to mentions the extra speed and responsiveness too, i do it whenever i do mutation. how about you guys?

I bought a 32" curved gaming monitor which I found Improved my gaming remarkably just for the ability to click on individual units and I notice events on the mini map better than I did before playing on the laptop.

I run mine on full settings on my very aged laptop, as always. And I feel its toll every game :joy: .

It absolutely helps to have better set up, connection, and lower settings (if the previous can’t be met). Lag and delay is very real, and they definitely impact your abilities and performance.

Y’all are pansies. I’ve played brutal on my 6.1 inch smartphone at work, steamed over my mobile network from my computer at home using a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard.

Gotta love Moonlight streaming app.

2 Likes

I’m too bad at this game to believe lowered graphics will help me play better.

1 Like

I’ve been lazy about that, leaving it on the default settings (around medium/“medium+”). I’ve been kind of an eye candy snob, but should make it a point to at least try it out

I only have Terrain at Low, just because it’s useless shiny/sparkly/animated/distracting in a wrong way.
I also have reflections and antialiasing turned off just because I don’t like.
The rest of options, I once tried to lower them, but they’re not significant.
The only thing I could put up and cause lag and stuff doing so, would be the resolution (by going back to 1440p instead of 1080p).

Also, I use GeForce Experience to increase something (maybe “sharpening”, translation isn’t obvious when converting this kind of technical words) ingame, though it has to be redone on each update of the game or video driver, and it was a bit complicated after the latest driver update (had to go into windowed mode for some reason)

Not playing better, but just focus better.