Selecting color of Artanis' blades + cancelling his warp in animation?

I am new with the SC2 editor and trying to modify an existing campaign map that is still using the Void Campaign dependencies. Namely, I am editing the Essence of Eternity, the second epilogue mission in LoTV. One of the things I did was make it so that Artanis can be warped in from the Nexus utilizing the scrapped but functional Warp Champions ability (the AI is able to utilize this and he effectively respawns throughout the round). However, there are two issues that I am encountering:

1. Is there a way to force the color of Artanis’ blades to both be blue? They seem to function extremely oddly as I found that only Artanis’ that are initially hidden in the map both get blue while those that are spawned in in any other way (already existing when map starts, training/warping Artanis, etc) give him one blue/green blade. I cannot select the texture through unit properties as there are no options, only “Default” as opposed to the options provided to units with different textures (i.e. goliaths). This inconsistency is an issue as Artanis at this point of the campaign does not have the green blade anymore nor does the initial Artanis have the green blade; both of his blades are blue. I found a solution to this

2. Artanis has an extremely long and silly creation animation where after warping in (using the Champion Warp/Nexus ability), he can move around but he appears crouched for 3-5 Blizzard seconds; I was wondering if there was a way where I can cancel or find the name of this animation as I cannot find where this animation is stored so I can run a trigger to cancel the animation as soon as he respawns.

EDIT: Found the solution to selecting Artanis’ blade colors. Apparently I deleted my own solution because the answer is that the blade colors is determined by an animation called “Cover”. By having an action that has this animation stop as soon as it detects a new Artanis (already implemented in default map, not sure why I deleted it), it gives Artanis with two blue blades.

Still can’t figure out how to change his crouch warp in animation.