SCV left-click not building

When i give my scv command to build something, it goes to building point and do nothing, and i have to give him command again

Could be blocked by an enemy. If you try to build something, and an enemy moves in the way, the scv will stop once he reaches the destination. Similar story of something is burrowed or cloaked and blocking the way of an otherwise buildable area.

Its not blocked, i’ll attach video, so you can see the problem. 2020 03 28 21 56 55 - YouTube I didn’t click rmb, but my drone cancelled building command, and go to my nexus. I just clicked lmb on my nexus.
UPD okay, i just watched the video and saw thet after building command apperas move command because they both on q (i use grid). anybody know how to fix that?

I use grid too, and never had this issue. If it happens all the time, you can right click while in the “move” targeting mode to get rid of it.

You’re definitely not HOLDING Q, right? Just tapping it once to bring up the build nexus targeting mode?

Yes, i am just tapping.

I’d assume it’s a keyboard issue, since I’ve never seen this ever. Maybe turn down the refresh rate a bit?