SCII maintenance since jun 26

My blizzard agent is working along with WOW and heartstone. When I try to log in to SCII it tells me is under maintenance to try again later. Is anything like happening to anyone else. ran the repair mode and all good.

1 Like

Hey, Destroyer! I’m suspecting that the Blizzard Application is probably out of date, which is causing StarCraft II to be out of date as well. Could you check what version StarCraft II is currently on? Next to the play button, you should see Version 5.0.1.81009.

If you are seeing an older version of the game, try checking what the Blizzard Application version is. Click on the Blizzard logo at the top-left, then settings. You should see at the bottom left 1.23.2.12210.

If these versions are showing a different version, let’s perform a clean reinstall of the Blizzard installation including some of the temp and hidden files.

1. Uninstall the application
  2. Press Windows key + R and type in %temp%
  3. Delete anything related to Blizzard or Battle.net
  4. Do the same for %programdata%, %localappdata%, %appdata%
  5. Reinstall the application

If this gets stuck during the installation process like “updating blizzard agent” or “downloading new files,” let us know! This usually means that something like a security application or connection is blocking the connection.

thank you for the answer, it was quicker than expected and it is appreciated. I have the correct version of both. I went in to the firewall and all SCII blocks are checked with access. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. launched and it is fixed after reinstalling. thank you!

Thank you for the update, Destroyer! Glad to hear that reinstalling it seems to have done the trick :slight_smile: It looks like a few others might’ve ran into similar issues, so we’ll keep a watch in case it may be similar to the version or region issues we’ve recently been seeing as well!