SC2 thinking I don't have 2nd and 3rd campaigns

SC2 thinking I don’t have 2nd and 3rd campaigns. I was just playing it the other day and just recently finished the Protoss campaign after not playing for a while. I even have saved games for a game “I don’t own”… I hope this is just a temporary bug…

3 Likes

i also have the same issue… has anyone contacted you regarding this bug/error?

I am having the same problem as well. Also, It is showing that I did not purchase Nova Covert OPS.

I also have this same problem with the 3rd campaign. I contacted support but after an hour of tinkering were unable to resolve the issue.

Experiencing similar issues with my 2nd campaign. Was able to play it fine yesterday now it seems to think I don’t have it anymore.

It looks like my account does not have any purchases on it. All campaigns except Wings of Liberty are not available. The one co-op Commander that was higher than 5th level has been reduced to 5th level. I am unable to start any game (co-op, melee, custom, etc) except for missions within Wings of Liberty.

having the same issue, was absolutely fine yesterday when i cleared about 8 campaign missions

same issue. following.

Same here. As of today I can no longer access Heart of the Swarm nor Legacy of the Void campaigns, nor can I load the HotS campaign savefile I created yesterday. My account transaction history still shows purchases for both expansions.

Do we know if Blizzard is working on repairing the issue?

Same issue. Have all three campaigns and have had them for years, log in to play after being away for a couple of days, now it’s saying I ‘do not own this campaign’ when I try to access my save game files for Heart of the Swarm and Legacy of the Void.

Yeah, I can’t load my save files for anything other than WoL either

It looks like switching to Europe, then back to NA fixed the issue.

Didn’t seem to work for me

Hey there!

I think this thread is related to the same root issue that was causing the coop commanders to appear as level 5 in this thread. It should now be resolved. Please let us know if there are any lingering issues.

Cheers!

Yep, works now. thanks for all your hard work and working with the community!

I can confirm that it’s working for me now too! Thank you so much for the quick turn-around… and not to mention over the weekend! Kudos to you!!!