SC2, Oh no! We couldn't find what we wanted to show you

Hello,

It has been about a week that I cannot login to EU servers. I read subject message on Battle.net application.

Starting game takes too much time. Once it starts it cannot authenticate to servers. Offline mode cannot be activated because it also requires a login.

I do not think it is relevant but my dxdiag info is here: (system do not allow me to include a link, so I cannot share it)

I have Kaspersky Antivirus. It is same problem if I disable protection (SC2 was working fine with it enabled anyway).

My internet connection speed is not high, but my speedtest results are around 16Mbits download 3.5Mbits upload. Which is same for several years and worked nicely so far (I did play with these speeds good enough).

I could not see anybody else is complaining about this so I am bringing it here.

Is there any known problem with battle.net logins?
Is there anything that I can do to be able to play SC2, again?

Thanks & Regards,
Ertan

try deleting the cache. close the game, and the app (so you have no connection to blizzard). following the below steps will allow you to delete the cache. if it doesn’t work when you try to log back in, close the game and app again (shut down, not the click the x), and log back in. sometimes it takes a 2nd log in to finish rebuilding the cache. dont know if it will help, but it often dose. good luck!

Hey, ertan! Thanks for the details here.

Do you have any issues connecting to the Americas or Asia regions?

I also do not think its relevant since this sounds more like some sort of firewall/security or a connection related issue, but if you wanted to share, you can paste the URL between two ` (~ key) like so:

`Link Here`

There were some login issues for Europe in particular about 2-3 days ago, but these should be resolved now and shouldn’t have impacted you for almost a week now. The region change, and also if you are able to try an alternative connection should get us closer to diagnosing the situation a bit further!