SC2 Editor Is Currently Broken

I can’t log-in through the Editor anymore either.

You should go to File - Open - BattleNet tab. There select a region and login.

Even when I select any region or no region at all, I still can’t log in. I tested every option. When I hit “log in” the screen just refreshes with no error pop up or anything. Can’t open my map at all now :confused:

i.imgur . com/9n4RzOZ . jpg

(remove spaces around the dots)

I should have been more specific. I meant that battlenet won’t accept my log-in anymore through the editor. It pops up with a new log-in screen, but It doesn’t work.

There’s a pop-up with a ‘warning’ error, "Failed to log in to Blizzard (AUTH_BGS_CLIENT_RESPONSE_ERROR)

I have the same issue

I got the error as well, and what fixed it was to use task manager and end the subtask for the login since the devs thought it was a good idea to not allow you to close the login tab. After that I could login just fine, but then another glitch came up where I had to select a character and it was a simple black screen that did not allow me to do anything (thus preventing me from logging in on any account that had the SEA server merge and gave an extra profile).

I can’t login because this clunky bnet login window doesn’t fit my screen and I can’t select my character, need to be able to resize it or something.

Or bring the old login back.

This is still a problem…

Edit: With the help of another thread I found out that they added a drop-down menu (or I just never noticed it before) next to the ‘Log In’ button, in the ‘Open Document’ window. Select your region in the drop-down menu, then press log-in and it works.

i can select the region ok… but when hitting log in it just continuously shows as loading blizzard log in page ?

1 Like

I can’t don’t have dependencies and log in and loading maps didn’t fix it !!!

It’s 2021 and this garbage as company still won’t let me login