Replays: tooltips no longer appearing

Hello,

Today I realized many tooltips would not appear when hovering on buttons or other elements in a replay.
Whether it’s the tooltip for the details of a weapon, ability, or an ordinary command like “Move”, none of them appear.

I tried replays in coop and versus, and during the replay in versus, I took over after seeing the tooltips not appearing, saw them appear during the normal game, then used Rewind to go back to a replay, and once again, the tooltips weren’t working.

If somebody else see this message, if you can, please confirm whether it’s only me, or it affect others (maybe I slipped on some weird combination of keys that turned it off in a way I can’t reenable through the menus…unless I missed the option/checkbox when checking in there), thanks in advance.

Hey Undead,

The tooltips sound like they are turned off. You can hold the Shift key to display them.

Or in the Options>Observer and Replay>Enable “Display Game Tooltips”. That will set them back to displaying all the time.

1 Like

Thanks. That worked.
Strange, I could have sworn I had checked that tab of options before, especially since I had experimented with stuff there.
I will also keep in mind the “shift” thing.