Regarding Wings of Liberty Campaign Bug Achievement cannot Get Brutal Achievement

Could you check my account i cannot seem to get Brutal Achievement on Wings of Liberty Campaign

Which achievement(s) specifically?

Regarding my Profile it just shows Wings of Liberty Finished Casual Missions but Void and Heart of the Swarm all finished with Brutal says Brutal but not wings

It just says Casual Campaign Ace on WIngs on Liberty

In the game, if you go to Profile>Achievements>Liberty Campaign>Story Mode, and expand the “Liberty Completionist: Brutal”, does it show all the missions as completed?

A mi me paso lo mismo, y no se que hacer, ya termine todas las misiones en Brutal pero no me dio el logro

Me aparece todas las misiones completadas en Brutal pero el logro no me lo dio

Probably Because i play offline but its weird my void and heart is offline too when i played it .

Hey, I have the same trouble - all missions are completed, but I still have Brutal/Expert 0/25 progress…
I have the following Achievements:

• Liberty Completionist: Brutal (29/29)
  • Wings of Liberty: Brutal 25 (25/25)
  • Liberty Completionist: Hard (29/29)

But I don’t have Wings of Liberty: Hard 25. And it shows my progress as 0/25.
I completed the Wings of Liberty campaign at the veteran level, but the achievement Hero of the company Liberty - Veteran was not received, last mission was not marked as completed, although there is a record of the completion of this mission at veteran in the archive.