Reconstruction beam is bugged

i played dead of night today and one of my pylons kept being under reconstruction beam without being repaired. it even had unity barrier. i am not sure what the reason is however.

Watch the replay

I think the more important thing is, can you replicate this issue?

Otherwise, it might be a once off thing, or might be difficult to look into to find out what is wrong.

Check the replay. There likely was a cloaked unit picking away at it.

no, that is not possible, because there was a photon cannon near it. there was also a monolith within firering distance of anything that could have attacked it. the replay could possibly explain how it bugged however.

Possibly. And possibly not. But if it doesn’t (likely) then we are back to square one.

As mentioned, the key here is to replicate the issue (which is a standard in any form of troubleshooting). If the issue cannot be replicated, then there isn’t much worth in trying to find out how it came about. Only when you can replicate, then tests can be done to try to find out the cause of the problem.

Link the replay. Im interested in seeing what happened. What your saying is not something thats reported often, so it’s either an isolated incedent, or something normal was going on that you didn’t see.

if it was just that easy i could have done it but, there is no replay, only stats.

Sure it there is.

C:\Users\[USERNAME]\Documents\StarCraft II\Accounts\[ACCOUNTID]\[REGIONID]\Replays\Multiplayer

Every one you play is there.