Re-Releasing Previous War Chest Augments and Emoticons for Purchase: A Suggestion

Hey Hyperion, thanks for replying.

Cannot really tell, since I haven’t been playing the game for, at least, 2 months, and as far as I can remember, those Skins are purchasable in-game. If they’re not, there’s no word about when they’d be released, if they’d be released in first place.

2 Likes

Any additional thoughts, anyone? Been busy with college lately, but I’m lucky to get enough spare time for replying.

2 Likes

FİNALLY! İ can reply a forum once again.

When the Patch 5.0.4 released i cant reply any forum until this day. İ hope i can reply next times.

İm coming to my thoughts about new patch. Well im so unhappy because patch doesn’t impressive its just opening warchest 6 skins and consoles and more importantly. Of course they forgotten opening sales of previous War chest items (especially i want Seat of the Highlord and Tal’darim Decal). İ expected they are opening sales to all previous war chest cosmetics and also im suprised bit because since october 15 update but anyway since war chest 6 skins and
consoles opened to sales that make bit confused as well.

When i look our forum this became one of the top forum lists i think. İf this keep up like this maybe unlocking by opening sales including previous war chest cosmetics and Classic skins (locked ones). İ hope this will happens short time later.

3 Likes

Good day everyone my account problem was gone and i can still replying.

İm still on wondering about carbot cosmetic items still on sales and why they didin’t opens the Decals and Banners sales for players to getting buying addintional cosmetics.

İ know that item prices coming to carbot but why blizzard not opening this items to sales for their own?

İm not defying anyone i just asking about my thoughts and my questions

2 Likes

Thanks for replying again dude, good to see you back.

I’m currently busy with tests and projects at college (I’m on mid-terms). I’ll reply most likely on Saturday or Sunday. Thanks for understanding.

2 Likes

İ got another idea but i don’t know how much convincing idea.

When Black Friday comes every War chest cosmetics (including Banners decals and emojis) and Classic skins opens to sales for limited time.

İf this happens i will not miss it.

2 Likes

Hey dude, how’s it going?

Hope the thread keeps flourishing little by little. I asked more family members to support me. Hope they’ll help me, so we can get more Likes. It’ll help a lot so that the text for the number of comments changes to tan.

As always, I’ll keep on commenting and updating the thread, until I see some hints past War Chest Augments will be released.

2 Likes

I’d say it’s mostly due to the measures taken and published on October 15, and because many people on the forums (which are not all the playing community worldwide, obviously) do not care for whatever reason(s) they have.

I’ll still keep commenting and updating the thread though.

2 Likes

Maybe there’s something for Black Friday, but I wouldn’t hold my breath for the release of past War Chest Augments that day.

2 Likes

Due to the recent political crisis where I live, my university gave us a free week, so I can reply to any comment as soon as I notice it. Just wanted to let you all know that.

2 Likes

Just here to help keep it alive! :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for that bro! :grin:

3 Likes

Well me and other persons like me want a 2nd opportunity to gain other war chest cosmetics nothing more.

2 Likes

Im waiting for black Friday to see if they can lower price even more, Ive few tiers only. Good they at least deduct price from done tiers

I think the classic main buildings are not available or are they with this 2nd release of warchest 6 ?

2 Likes

Only unavailable Classic skins are Battlecruiser carrier and ultralisk skins.

atleast this black friday opens every locked contents to sales. İ didint want make more war chests but atleast open every current warchest items. that is not possible?

2 Likes

Hey dude, what’s up?

So do I. I would definitely play the game a lot more if I had the Augments I told you I want to get my hands on. I don’t like playing with a pretty basic visual experience.

2 Likes

Hey EuRocmi, thanks for the comment.

Cannot really tell you, since I don’t play the game regularly as I wanted to (mostly due to studies). Hope someone around here will solve your doubt.

2 Likes

I hope, in the near future, since no new contents will be released, they open up permanentely for purchase past War Chest Augments (also those not from War Chests, why not), as a treat for all players. Pretty sure it’d be a constant and permanent income, plus, the contents are already made, no need to create anything, just make it available for purchase. Simpler and better than that, impossible, I think.

2 Likes

Since i have all Protoss skins and console i have. İ feel something missing something on protoss when i get Nova banner and 20th anniversary decal for terran. By the way special forces decal not cool as i thought i saw on other players. 20th anniversary decal really cool but i still feel about missing Seat of the highlord banner and tal darim decal. i didint want new content but i want open all previous warchest contents to sales

3 Likes

They are!

War Chest 6 “Classic” structure skins have now been made available for purchase.

• Classic Commander Center
  • Classic Hatchery
  • Classic Nexus

StarCraft II 5.0.4 Patch Notes — StarCraft II — Blizzard News

3 Likes