Question about stories in Legacy of the Void: Epilogue

i’m making clear here that the psionic essence"celestial energy" of the Xel’Naga is the Void itself. and the epilogue shows that.

It actually shows the opposite, since Amon’s void minions are especially vulnerable to the “celestial energies” of the Xel’naga. If they were actually just void energies the entire time, then they would be vulnerable to the Dark Templar as well, and the Tal’darim.

The quote you just gave me doesn’t even say anything about the void or celestial energy. :man_shrugging: :thinking:

but about housing the Essence of the Xel’Naga psionicly.

I don’t think you can define this essence, can you?

the essence of dark templars is called Shadow Essence when they tap into the void psionicly. and that… is the void’s essence itself… so easy

everyone knows that the Xel’Naga utilizes the Void for psionic usage… being their very essence…

And here you go just making stuff up again. Im going to need you to be citing your sources for every single claim you make.

I will never understand these Saiyans.

“Xerana was a warrior as well as a researcher and scholar. So far, she had
deciphered a great deal of Xel’Naga lore. Other Dark Templar had also tapped into the powers of the Void, learning secret psi techniques that the rest of the Protoss race did not understand.”
-Starcraft - Shadow of the Xel’Naga: Chapter 4

“But Xerana had used foul Void powers, tapping into forbidden dark resources that were an affront to all loyal Zealots, Judicators, and High Templar.”
-Starcraft - Shadow of the Xel’Naga: Chapter 41

“In aeons long past, the mysterious and ancient race of the Xel’Naga had created the Zerg race, their perfect design relentless and pure.”
-Starcraft - Shadow of the Xel’Naga: Chapter 2

who again said Xel’Naga didn’t create the Zerg? here you go…

“Xerana herself had unearthed many artifacts
of the Xel’Naga and secrets of the Void”
-Starcraft - Shadow of the Xel’Naga: Chapter 4

“She(Kerrigan) sat back within the pulsing organic walls of the burgeoning Zerg Hive. Monstrous creatures moved about in the shadows, guided by her every thought, functioning for a greater purpose.”
-Starcraft - Shadow of the Xel’Naga: chapter 2

Yes, thank you, we already know that the Dark Templar use void powers and that the Overmind was created by Amon.

I assume youre intending to use this as proof that Kerrigan commands void powers, but the comma after shadows firmly places the subject of the sentence as “monstrous creatures”, not “the shadows”. It is the creatures she is guiding.

HOFF at least had a style.

“Abathur is an ancient being, created long before my existence by the Overmind to facilitate the absorption and reconfiguration of alien essences into the Swarm. Do you know the origin of the Overmind? “No,” Valerian said. “Mostly we have speculation.” It was an entity created in ancient times by the xel’naga Amon, Zagara said. It embodied zerg consciousness and brought unity and command to the feral groupings.”
-Starcraft - Evolution: Chapter 8

zerg consciousness is a form of energy, just as khala consciousness is a frequency of Light which unites many. an electrical force that gathers information as one. the only energy that i know of which the Xel’Naga uses to create “conscious” stuff is the Void itself… because the Void is a psionic power/source.

what other energy could possibly be the “consciousness of the swarm”?

" Explain to me, if you can, why the gift of xel’naga essence was given to the zerg but denied us. “The—what?” Valerian interrupted himself, his brain suddenly skidding again. “What are you talking about? Where is there xel’naga essence?”
There, Artanis said, pointing again at the plant. Do you not see it?"
-Starcraft - Evolution: Chapter 7

“And we are to believe that the essence of the zerg has truly changed? Artanis demanded.”

“I understand your skepticism, Zagara said. But the zerg are truly not as we once were. The gift of the Queen of Blades has raised us to heights we could never have imagined.”

the gift is refering to the psionic potential of kerrigan… who is capable of housing the psionic force/essence of the xel’naga (the Void).

the essence of dark templars is Shadow essence and that’s the very essence of the Void itself. dark templars know stuff about the Void which the Khala users(Artanis) do not know because they restrict thesmselfes of using dark forces (the Void). the more you know about the psionic force called Void, the more you know about Xel’Naga.

The ability to house the essence of a Xel’Naga is called purity of form. Khalai and other non void users can also house the essence of a Xel’Naga even though they don’t use the void.

The Khala is a power source too. So is celestial energy, which Xel’Naga also use.

Your theory sucks bro.

2 Likes

noo, really? good for you to have mentioned that.

can you please provide me a source which defines the celestial energy as something other than the Void? it is at least 1% of Void essence. whatever this celestial energy is, it is still something that came out of the Void. In my understanding of the Void which i explained elswehere already, the Void is some form of Light too. the Void absorbs/consumes the Light.

So whatever celestial energy/Light comes out of the Void, it is still Void.

You are confused because the writing for Starcraft 2 was horrid. Don’t look too deeply and enjoy the MP, the Campaigns basically destroyed the franchise.

2 Likes

Void energy is simply energy drawn from said dimension.

Khala energy is drawn from the psionic matrix of Aiur.

Regular psionic energy is drawn from the latent energy present in the environment.

As for essence is abundantly clear that it’s simply shorthand for genetic material.

Then quit calling anyone with purity of form a powerful void channeler. :roll_eyes:

Citation needed.

I’ve lost 3 IQ points talking to you so far.

first… purity of form is no direct defintion of the celestial energy/xel’naga essence itself

and second… i told you provide me a source which sais what this celestial energy/xel’naga essence is, other than Void itself.

i’ve lost 300 talking to you.

If you ask me. Campaigns have fun gameplay if you ask me. By the time of LotV they had the upgrades and unit customization really figured out.

Story is… well flawed. Fortunately it’s a video game so other stuff can carry it. There are signs of stuff with potential, but it didn’t translate. Sadly.

By the way, did you play Nova packs?

What a wicked comeback Mr. -250 IQ.

Void =/= Celestial

Do you understand how words work?

You didn’t have any to begin with so that explains a lot.