Question about purchasing

Hello, i just finished WOL and looking to buy the campaign collection. In-game its priced at 35£ but all over the internet CD KEYS are priced at roughly 20£ which is the battle chest 2.0 (all 3 campaigns but without nova ops im assuming). Ive never really bought cd keys before, usually just the game itself so My question is first are these cd keys legit or am i better off paying extra and buying it in-game ? And how exactly do cd keys work if they are legit ? Thank you in advance

Its hard to say about any given key. Once used, a key is bound to an account.

If you do end up with a key, you should be able to go to the website, log into your account, and navigate to a section that allows you to add keys to unlock content purchased in meatspace.

If you are uncertain, I recommend just purchasing them directly through the game client. Youre guaranteed access that way.

Is the Campaign Collection on sale right now? Because when i look in the shop it says i get 38% off. Or is this because i already own the base game + Heart of the Swarm?

Yes, you get a discount for already owning part of a bundle.

Thank you. I’m just gonna wait until i’ll get a bigger discount then. It’s not that i’m a cheap bastard, it’s just that since Blizzard sold themselves to Activision, i want to support them at least as possible.

I couldn’t agree with your method. If the game is bad and full of loot box, sure. However, the campaign is decent and fun. You should reward Blizzard for make a good content.

2 Likes

But do you really think my purchase would influence Activision Blizzard of doing more campaign oriented stuff? I doubt so, because they earn so much more money with the WoW subscription, OW Lootboxes and Hearthstone Packs. 24,61€ is nothing for them, but it is quite an amount for me considering, i could get an offer where i only had to pay maybe 13€ or so, when i just wait a bit.

Of course not. One person purchased wouldn’t effect anything. Now, who is going to be that one person, though?

Because unless we all coordinate everybody is going to be the ‘one’. And when the next quarter meeting is up, they’re going to see that they still making dough from loot box while campaign only sold during the sale.

Look, this is all about voting with your wallet, okay?

You do realize that your one vote cannot determine anything? If you don’t go to the poll it wouldn’t change the result at all. So why bother? Why wasting your time and traveling fee to vote when your one vote worth even less than here?

Unless you already don’t vote for this very reason, then go ahead and wait for the sale.

Anyway, the game is fun and very enjoyable. It’s merit the price.

The poll isn’t far away from me, so i can walk there. I know my vote there is for nothing, but i get a nice walk out of it, so i do it either way.

I gotta admit tho, you have convinced me a bit. That’s why i’m gonna buy the expansion anyway, without waiting for a sale. But first i’ll do all of the campaign achievements in WoL and HotS. When a sale is coming before i’m finished, i’m going to use it. If not and i 100% completed both campaigns, i’m just gonna buy it anyway, even tho it’s full price.