PVZ winning percentage has reached down to 36%

Last time i remember the winrate of PvT was over 56 % in GM EU , and 52% against zerg , wonder where this guy get his Fake news info ,probably same guy with multiple new accs.

1 Like

I have mixed feelings when i see squad of ghosts dies to baneling convoy driving by.

yeah why would i want an actual challenge when i can just hit the win button? make free unit= profit = win.

Im toss since sc1 bw. toss been getting the shaft by blizzard for years. im just about to leave every PvZ and see how far i can get on the ladder; or I have to do some aggressive build because lategame is a nightmare.

Stats won Asus rog by doing the same build 6x in a row. If that doesnt show that the matchup is broken in the zergs favor lategame then Idk what will.

Protoss dominates the RO8 in another tournament and gold league Protoss players continue to rage and cry.

Serral is better than everybody. Get over it.

2 Likes

Serral I think has proven himself to be one of the best players that starcraft has to offer.

His mechanics are god-tier and right up there with the best.

That said, I have to agree that zerg has been favored in 1v1 for quite a long time. To me, this is due to the map pool and zerg late game.

I believe simply creating maps that are little more favored for T and P will create a much better starcraft overall.

If zerg is really broken, how come Serral is the only one you’re concerned about?

Instead of requesting a nerf to Zerg, maybe you should go to the root of your complaints and ask for a nerf to Serral instead. Maybe limit his actions per second like was done with Alphastar.

/s

1 Like

Terran makes mass ghosts? You ever hear of Fungal and Bane? They’re pretty good against that…

Actually Stats winning 4 games in a row doing the identical strat back to back to back to back does matter to me. ZvP is Protoss favored. Suck it.

1 Like