PVZ winning percentage has reached down to 36%

We won’t regard Serral as the championship of Blizzcon if he won. Because Blizzard is giving Serral a free trophy directly to his hands.

Balance has never been soooo bad since 2012.

The winning rate can be find on Aligulac

3 Likes

You mean those 93 games? That statistic means nothing. Serral is doing well against the three races not specifically against protoss. According to that page, he is a little better in the zvz than against protoss

2 Likes

103 games in that statistic… its hard to believe, that people in here are serious about their balance complaints. wait until atleast 300-400 games are in that statistic, THEN complain again.

1 Like

“Infestors are fine massed, Ravens are bad massed” - Zerg players 2019 colorized.

9 Likes

If you actually went back to 2018 to see the balance report/matches around “ravens” period, you will find it not that bad. It’s a system and terran has production issue/gas issue which is much more worse than zerg. This time? it’s just auto-win. No match, no honor, just money and shame.

3 Likes

Terran massed ghost and no problem right? When was the last time you saw a zerg have 40 vipers? (flying support caster and more similar to raven than this is to the infestor)

1 Like

They claim they cant win without it, and it destroyed Terran lategame, but it was ok to them. How the tables have turned.

3 Likes

Man all these zerg apologists in this thread is completely frying my brain cells.

They need to understand ZERG is favored in PvZ.

Zerg players are like entitled snowflakes they defend their broken race and think they have it bad.

if you point out facts they are favored ESPECIALLY IN PVZ they just say “lol l2p” “lol the stats dont matter” “b-b-but muh infestor is balanced” “b-b-but maaah hard race tho”

2 Likes

again?

1. it wasn’t mass raven but mass aam. a ability that was the whole ultra late game of t.
    Infestor use their abilities (3) depending on the fight and need support by BL/Viper/corruptor. they are ground units that can block each other. Raven 1 ability against everything only needed support to clean up the rest of the army. they are flying, no block through areas.
  2. T is strong in early and mid game. With the AAM Zerg had only a short phase in the normal game where he could build pressure and finish the game. With mass AAM it was again the T in advantage when he had raven outside, and for T it is a bit easier to build his Mass raven because T has a good defense by nature.
3 Likes

You have to understand that you only use excuses to justify your defeats

2 Likes

Lmfao you are a zerg apologist. Gotta defend your broken race. Got it. I guess stats mean nothing to you. if you cant beat protoss in ZvP right now you are god awful.

I am zerg from main but also mid diamond with protoss and terran and I know very well that I could sweep the floor with most of those who whining in the forum in a offrace game. Most of those who cry haven’t even played the other races

3 Likes

My message is that everyone should play the other races to understand that not everything is so beautiful on the other side. Instead of doing that they spend their time crying in the forums.

5 Likes

why would we want to play ezpz autowin race?

Definitely zergs are broken, Protoss are weaken, and Terran are something like more balanced. Yeah, 2019 is not good for Balance (like 2018).

That is a giant waste of time.

i wonder if you are able to write a single post without a single insult to someone. i would bet the answer is no.

guys like you have to understand a few points (but probably never will, because guys like you are dumb whiners).

first, you arent perfect. yes, heard it here first. doesnt matter how much mmr you have, you arent perfect. that means you WILL make mistakes.

second. your opponent isnt perfect. should be reasonable, but 99% of all whiners forget this fact. what does that mean? your opponent WILL make mistakes.

third. because of the first two points, balance will NEVER have the same impact on your level, like it has on pro level.

now, wait for a minute and think about all three points, before you continue to read.

what does that mean for you? well, its simple. lets take infestors as an example. YES, they are really strong at pro level. so strong, that many pros admit, that they might be imbalanced. so the general opinion on pro level might be, that infestors are op. but what does that mean for you?

are you losing because infestors are op? NO. but why? because of the points one and two. first, you are making so many mistakes ingame, that the possibility, that youre losing because of infestors is like 1-5%. now you have to also consider, that your oppoent will make mistakes. may in in macro, control or something different, he WILL make mistakes, thats a fact. so its your job, to abuse his mistakes.

the common mistake of whiners is, that they see someone like serral winning a tournament by using infestors and directly say something like “infestors opppppppp bbssssss game nerf zerg i only lose cuz of oppppppp infestorrrs”. they dont realise, that theyre not playing against serral in ladder and most likely arent even high masters their own.

btw, i know, that guys like you wont EVER understand my post, just because its too much of an admission, that theyre wrong and that theyre not losing because of balance, but because of their own mistakes.

7 Likes

Uh, why wouldn’t you? The only way to make this sentence make sense is to make it sarcastic.

I would encourage this point too but im afraid it would work against your view. If you play terran/toss and think about playing toss/terran than it might be true. But since zerg scales very much with knowledge it would be very contraproductive because yes…the other side is/(might be) greener since you know what that terran/toss is up to when you are terran/toss main. Im a dia1 zerg aswell without really working for it and find it really funny when i play vs p. I know what they are up to and it is so easy to smash. Especially since its so easy scouting what p is up to. They tell you half the story with your first safe overlord and tell you the rest at 3:30 ~ 4:10 with your second overlord.

Can you link us the page? July says the win-rate is around 50%