PvsT is almost 55% in Aligulac for July, Protoss is so OP now

If you are going to keep cosplaying, do it right

turn your profile hidden and start an onlyfans or patreon account

what you’re saying doesn’t make sense… If the whole Terran player base cannot figure a way to win CONSISTENTLY vs protoss, then there is most likely an issue that needs fixing. Go check my other post that propose some buffs and nerfs to both race which I feel could make it more interesting.

1 Like

Like any of that matters if Protoss can’t win tournaments, which is the actual top level of play. Nobody cares who got to base camp, they want to know who climbed the damn mountain!

Once again a mentality problem. Terran players can’t even fathom that all these years it has been possible to build your CC on high ground for safety, or to wall early and hide information to make the Protoss radically alter their build. But no they are so damn greedy it’s Reaper into low ground CC every game and cry when you have to cancel your expo, or die to their first few units because you rushed reactor after making a unit that can’t fight.

What’s even more hilarious is the Reaper doesn’t do ANYTHING. You can’t scout their main because they wall the cliff spot, you can’t kill probes unless they are really bad (Trap, Stats, Parting aren’t bad!). You can’t scout the entire map in time to spot the proxy, and when you do you can’t even kill the pylon to end the rush LOL.

Once again they don’t even consider opening with something else because it’s heresy to go against the whiners around you. I mained Terran for 8 years, I know how they think.

As for the economy thing. Consider that even with a massive economic advantage that Protoss has gotten all these years the game has still been relatively balanced.

WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU ABOUT THE RACE LOL??? Think about it.

2 Likes

It’s not me. Somebody has created a mirror account with the exact name. You can distinguish between the number of posts.
The fake-account has 10 posts.

1 Like

that reply was targeted to the 10 post guy

1 Like

I guess it is becoming annoying.

Honestly at this point the Virgin vs Chad meme describes Terran vs Protoss perfectly.

It’s a good thing Blizzard has the sense not to balance the game around the communities and representatives for each race or it would be a mess.

The game is 10 years old and finally Terran players have an endless cookbook of viable builds and options vs both races, yet it’s not enough.

StarCraft 2 has literally never been better to watch and play than at this point and you STILL b itch and moan. If you aren’t going to have fun logging onto your computer and playing a game then do us all a favor. Turn it off and go outside. I’m sure you can find something more interesting even with Covid going on.

3 Likes

Its so evident the same person is controlling both accounts… Only you care about yourself enough to make a second profile named after you… Nobody cares man, just stop this is all very very cringe. You’re most likely also bene/malevolence. If that’s the case, you might be the saddest person alive

How does it come that even after all the toss nerfs and terran buffs over the past years winrate is about equal, sometimes better and sometimes even way worse for P?

Statistical fluctiation.
Toss right now is in a terrible spot army layout wise and absolutely terrible to play compared to other races, that are way more straight forward in applying pressure, dealing with certain issues such as counter unit X or building a solid core army comp.

2 Likes

It was always said that the balance is achieved as long as the wr are on the 5% range, but over the years some people start wanting really big patches even with a 3% difference.

And as I said on another post, is not just the fluctuation you mention, is also playerbase changing, retiring people, aging, motivation,new blood, state of mind…

The problem I see here is just complete bad faith argumentation.

Instead of talking about situation X in which unit Y should act this way instead of this way compared to how it works now to give it a better gameflow/make it more fair, it’s just some “imbalance in the ether” and some random snip of statistics getting pulled out whereever one can find them to call for some arbitrarily proposes.

e.g., even if terran would be in a worse spot than other races (which it is not! it’s in the best spot it has ever been and works way more straight forwards than P or Z), that doesn’t mean that your proposal of buffing Bio unit X is reasonable.
Maybe unit X in is completely fine right now because bio is in a good spot already and you are more about to break everything apart cause you flat out just want more performance for your units no matter what the balance state of this unit/comp and matchup means.

And that’s what everything here always comes down to.
Pure selfishness and manipulation, hidden under the headline of “balance talk” to just beef up your main race, no matter the balance.

3 Likes

PvT is just broken. toss can do whatever the F they want and they win. If Pros are barely winning 45% of their match. What chance does us ladder noob have 40% at best. 30% How low does this have to go before people admit their is a problem.

Oh I get it P has to win a major tournament while winning 75% plus of their PvT match ups…

PvT dud I am toss dud. I just walk acros the map.dud. i have more than you. dud. what was I supposed to do again. duh… oh thats right im toss i win gg

2 Likes

Here we go again. :smiley:

I AM TOSS DUH. PvT what is that duh… oh thats right i build templar i a move i win i gg. duh. i am toss … duh…

PvT is just retarded

1 Like

Whenever you think about reading a Cheesetown post, remember this is the same guy that said it was near impossible to stop chargelots and complained about a single adept shading into his base and killing 9 workers.

That is not a typo. This single adept was alive long enough to kill 9 workers.

And he has the gall to complain that Toss is overpowered.

7 Likes

And plays low level passive mech expecting to have a decent winrate.

Acording to aligulac Z is favored in zvp and my usual wr in pvz is around 50 without any fancy or meta playstyle and even in 2019 when Z was at its peak, never whined about Z because I knew it was my fault when I lost since I didn’t follow any proper build.

That is not the reason that I say that PvT is broken. Its not even the win rates at the pro level. Even though I believe there is only like 4 terrans keeping the win rate some what respectable.

Its how you have to play the match up. Ive always said that Terrans are behind from the beginning. The eco is the number 1 reason the match up is broken. And that leads to the Z printer.

stalkers come out before maurders even though they need a cyber core. immortals come out before tanks… . templars are in play before ghost.

Terran is behind in every single aspect of the match up

Terrans only have 2 chances to win and that is to 2 base all in.

or

Do major eco damage.

You fail at either you lose the game. Every pro match that terran has won or lost has come to these 2 major events. The match up should not be played in this way.

2 Likes

Comes to battlenet forums… sees whine
Incubus :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

This is at all levels of play. no terran wants to play PvT. Win, lose, or draw, it is a frustrating match up. and not fun.

All jokes, complaints, whine aside. Most importantly. THE MATCH UP IS NOT FUN!!!

2 Likes

Nope, just about the same if you rush them.Usually they came later because you are making a reaper instead of getting that fast techlab.Just think about proxy marauder, it hits really fast.

1 Like