Psi Disruptors can only be built with one SCV (WoL)

As the title says. Despite buying the upgrade to have several SCVs be able to construct a building together, I can’t do that with Psi Disruptors. (i haven’t tried Hive Mind Emulators yet, but I imagine the same bug would be there?). I get an error message saying “that must be placed on a vespene geyser” or that I should “build a refinery first”. I finished All In on Brutal finally but I think it’s worth looking into for others.

Was coming to post the same thing, so I’ll just add a “Yep. Same behavior here. Fix this please.” Maybe when you do the hotfix for all the other fun bugs from the new patch. :slight_smile:

Good to know I’m not the only one lol

Update: I did a new playthrough for the 10th anniversary, and hive mind emulators work for the multiple SCV upgrade. I don’t think Psi Disruptors got patched yet, so here’s another bump (no ban for spam pls)

Having the same issue, this has been this way for years for me. Nice to see it still hasn’t been patched yet.

SC2 has been out of development for several years. What you see is what you’re going to get.

Well I’m not buying Diablo 4 or anything else, they can fix this first.

My point is that SC2 isn’t being worked on any more. It was retired from active development quite a while ago.

And my point is that they’re wasting their time with everything else currently and should come back to this, and that it should have been worth their time to handle these issues over the past few years.

I’m only providing information on the situation gun0deth. It’s fine if you don’t like it. And believe what you will, however, in the end it’s not likely to be fixed.

I appreciate you taking your time to respond, but I’m not sure I really expected anything to be fixed despite there still being plenty of active players and reasons to keep up with this game. I just discovered some SC2 books in a local store written by an author of a different sci-fi series that I like too. Was a nice surprise so I picked one up.